The Black Project Discussion

song

This is a New kit Quiz Contest ,we go on step by step,i will post 2~3 picture per day, till someone carry it.

:DodgeBall: Can anybody answer this undercarriage origin?

66.jpg

DSC_1121.jpg

STEP 2 ( Yes , great . that is bucc)

:rolleyes:

33.jpg

55.jpg

44.jpg

STEP 3 ( About the scale, i know this website is "largescale", shall see :evil_laugh: )

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg

1-1.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

The end ( Hello everyone, this is the Buccaneer S.2B,the master prototype, work by trumpy, and the scale, time will tell us the answer. if might one day when the kit release in 1/32 scale or 1/48. I don`t quite sure scale. :evil_laugh: thank you to your view, and wish you feel happy in the model.

DSC_0591.jpg

This is a New kit Quiz Contest ,we go on step by step,i will post 2~3 picture per day, till someone carry it.

:evil_laugh: Can anybody answer this undercarriage origin?

66.jpg

DSC_1121.jpg

If it is, I almost hate to say it out loud, for fear of jinxing it. But it does bear a striking resemblance to a Buccaneer S.2 nose gear leg. :evil_laugh:

Sincerely,

Crash

It's a Buccaneer now since it's placed here it must be in 1/32nd. :evil_laugh:

Graham.

I think Mr Song will be amazed at our prowess at identifying FAA aircraft Graham!

Next time we'll only get a mere square inch of rivets to identify. :evil_laugh:

Yes, it looks like the good old 'Brick' and I wouldn't want to bet against that view either!

If they really are looking at doing this aircraft 'be still my beating heart', then please add the F4K Phantom to your list as soon as you can.Thanks.

Looks very much like a Buccaneer nose leg to me :evil_laugh:

Still intrigued as to the revalation of your true identity Mr. Song (as you promised), however, thank you very much for posting the pictures, and if it is indeed a Buccaneer, there will be many very happy LSP modellers out there just salivating for one!

Regards

Derek

Looks very much like a Buccaneer nose leg to me :evil_laugh:

Still interested in the revalation of your true identity Mr. Song (as you promised), however, thank you very much for posting the pictures, and if it is indeed a Buccaneer, there will be many very happy LSP modellers out there just salivating for one!

Regards

Derek

Derek,

If he's posting brand new pictures of new stuff here (Bucanneer?), then I think surely he's proved to be who he say's he is?

There are two major influencing designers currently at Trumpeter, Mr Gao and Mr Song according to pictures and interviews on another website.

Why not put any doubts to one side until we have evidence that he's not the Mr Song in the picture provided there.

All quite exciting really! :evil_laugh:

Guys you blew it! :evil_laugh:

If you had not gotten it on the first (or second) try we would have gotten more pics of the kit! :evil_laugh:

Now we'll just get a pic of the gear and the inside of the nose gear door! :DodgeBall:

Thanks for the hints Mr Song, believe it or not I am happy to see the Large Scale guys get this one......means my Quarter scale one is a bit closer.

Some of those Desert Storm...errr...Operation Granby nose arts should be awsome in 32nd. The last time I did them was a 72nd back in the day, now nearly 20 years later I don't even think my eyes could focus on anything that small again

Happy Modeling

Matt

Derek,

If he's posting brand new pictures of new stuff here (Bucanneer?), then I think surely he's proved to be who he say's he is?

There are two major influencing designers currently at Trumpeter, Mr Gao and Mr Song according to pictures and interviews on another website.

Why not put any doubts to one side until we have evidence that he's not the Mr Song in the picture provided there.

All quite exciting really! :evil_laugh:

Hi Roy,

Personally, I do believe him to be whom he claims to be - I was only picking up on one of his earlier responses to another post. I think that it is both an exciting and progressive step to have someone of Mr. Song's calibre communicating with us directly via LSP - I wish Mr. Song and Trumpeter nothing but my best wishes for all of their products in the future, and if we have any influence on those products (either indirectly or otherwise), then I am sure that we shall all be very grateful.

Best regards

Derek