The Black Project Discussion

song

Thanks Tigger. :-) :speak_cool:

Personally, I think the Buccaneer is kinda pretty nice looking so long as its wheels up...and especially when flying fast and low. It looks like it means business.

Thanks for the extra pictures on this plane model....incredible...very nice

Hi Song, there's no need to release a 1/48 Bucc, so just focus all you efforts on a 1/32 kit please!

I totally agree.

I sure hope the Buccaneer is in 1/32 scale. It will display nicely next to a Revell Hunter.

MAK

Now I will get off fo my soap box and step aside for the comments on my identity!!

John "Tigger"Wilkes :deadhorse:

l always knew you were that Belgian hit man Tigger :speak_cool:

Tigger talked some very good sense here and l for one do not question him on these matters and l take things at face value until proven otherwise. Right now a Buc would be nice in this scale and l think the truth on this will be announced soon

later

Personally, I think the Buccaneer is kinda pretty nice looking so long as its wheels up...and especially when flying fast and low. It looks like it means business.

At airshows its party-piece was to take off, by simply raising the u/c, and remaining rock-steady, so that it needed a double-take to make sure that it really was airborne.

Edgar

Thanks tigger ! i hope its right i really do - i like trumpeter and thier kits - thanks for saying what you know - Sorry for puttin you on the spot ! I am not going to say anythin else on this now its run its course and then some

Ads

Goodbye He who shall not be named (Tim). You're no longer welcome on LSP. You last post did the trick and you should have known I was smart enough to set your posts to moderation status so no one got to see it. Typically rude, adversarial and imbecillic.

All your posts and topics are gone

Have a nice life

LSP_Matt

PS I didn't waste my time reading your PM... :-) Ta Ta... :speak_cool:

Thanks Matty, I guess since you "pulled He who shall not be named" the disscussion can once again take off?

My one* question for Mr Song at this time would concern the TBD Devestator; go/no go?

* :)

Goodbye He who shall not be named (Tim). You're no longer welcome on LSP. You last post did the trick and you should have known I was smart enough to set your posts to moderation status so no one got to see it. Typically rude, adversarial and imbecillic.

All your posts and topics are gone

Have a nice life

LSP_Matt

PS I didn't waste my time reading your PM... :-) Ta Ta... :deadhorse:

Thank you, for that; he's just been banned, for the fourth time, on Britmodeller, which is odd behaviour for someone who professes to have utter contempt for the site. There is now a "Tim McLelland" on a full-size aircraft site, on a thread dedicated to trying to find information, for Mr. Song, on the Buccaneer, who's peddling the same sort of poison (couldn't be one, and the same, could it, could it?) Be aware, he'll probably try to return, under another pseudonym; his last, on Britmodeller, was "Coolcat," which I find hilarious.

Now that we can return to important matters, i.e., the Buccaneer, Mr. Song was unaware that the Buccaneer had two wingtips, with the S.1 being shorter, in wingspan, than the S.2, but, at some time, reportedly to cut down on aerodynamic stresses, the S.2 was fitted with the shorter S.1 tips; there was even an official modification no. for it. From answers, so far, it looks as though this might have been a bit "ad hoc," but, if anyone has anything definitive, it would be extremely helpful if this could be passed to Mr. Song; it would also be beneficial, I'm sure, if he could come to understand that, as far as I'm aware, modellers are more interested in the final product than making a name for themselves.

Edgar

EDIT; On Britmodeller, Mr. Song is now showing his address as Hainan, China, so anyone visiting Poland, or that area, to find him, will find that they're still faced with a bit of a hike.

To be honest I met so many people I cannot say for sure that I met this man, however in one of his emails to me he said he remembers me.

John "Tigger"Wilkes :wacko:

If you look anything like your avatar John, it's unlikely that he would ever forget you! :deadhorse:

MBB: Your Bulgarian 'friend' must be well miffed at the misdirection to Poland! :rolleyes:

Nice to see that order has been restored - I was worried that we were sailing awfully close to a locked thread situation?

Regards

Derek

Yeah, like this one Edgar always was worth seeing a Bucc doing this.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/UK---Air/Ha...0b038e637a7931b

Graham.

Nice picture Graham - I remember them doing this all the time during my RAF career :rolleyes: (There is one parked over on the airfield where I work - Brough, where the Buccs were made in the first place :deadhorse:).

Derek

Yeah, like this one Edgar always was worth seeing a Bucc doing this.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/UK---Air/Ha...0b038e637a7931b

Graham.

There is a very simple reason the Buccaneer does this. When the gear select is put up whilst there is weight on it nothing will happen ,however as soon as the weight is taken off, I.E. flying then the gear is automatically retratced. This is a throw back to them being launched from Carriers and the pilots having enough to worry about without putting the gear up. I remember seeing one take off from RAF Laarbruch and not see the Runway arrestor gear was barrier up at the other end of the runway. It was a last minute pull up which left the barrier swaying all over the place and saved the aircraft no doubt.

From my point of view it looked spectacular to say the least. Imagine it if you can? Buccaneer trundling down the runway gear up and accelerating. Only just looking like it is off of the ground then suddenly pulling up sharp into a high angle climb with lots of dust kicked up vapor coming off of the wings and then the barrier swaying all over the place! :speak_cool:

Those were the days!! :thumbsup:

John

Thanks must go to the Moderators who have taken the liberty of removing the said individual who's name I cannot speak

Thank you Guys