1:18 scale B-25

mahernandez

That is just plain cool. 1-18 might be a bit big for me personally, but who knows?

I wonder if a 1/32 B-25 might be in the works as well? I'd be willing to bet it would look pretty good next to the old Aurora kit. I have held off buying any C 21 stuff to this point simply because there was nothing I did not already have to my taste. I might have to crack the wallet open on this one when/if it happens. We will just have to wait and see!

Thanks for the info!

I bet we will see it in 32nd. I saw somewhere the phantom will be done in both scales. I could only imgine the B25 would see the same. Now in an unpainted kit form, using the Accurate Min. as a starting point, that would be a kit alright large and incharge.

S!

Chuck,

Let a lone geting the 25,that would be a deram come true for all of us as to what 21rt is doing.And i agree to the B-17 in 32nd or even in the 1/18th.Then i would really be running out space with all the kits and built ups i have.let's cross our fingers just to be on the safe side.Larry

What we really need now is a 1/18 and a 1/32 scale B-36.

Of course that will make a real dent in the world's supply of oil (to process into plastic) and will disrupt oil prices, starting new local wars in the middle east which will spread to a global conflict destroying tens of millions of lives.

All over a silly model airplane.

What ever happened to 1/72 scale?

Forty five years ago most of us were happy with that.

Back in the 1960's we had Marijuana and Hash and LSD and Free Love and three ton cars with 450 horsepower and 1/72 scale models.

Why couldn't we have been happy with all that?

Why?

Steph,

I agree as to the items u mentioned as to the late 60's and the muscle car fade as to what i did in the GROOVY days with long hair and my 67's El Camino and since then a few of the inbetween type of muscle,if u know what i mean car wise.I did the 72nd scale thing as well.But when those revell kits in 32nd started coming out.I just about quit dating and was building more than ever.

Even with the 48th stuff that monogram was coming out with was a really big change for me.But the why and let's say it was a must have thing that bit me hard and still as of today with the 1/18th items coming out.It's good for a change as to the why we want big and better kits or even the 21rt C stuff.If this keeps up were all going to have space problems within our own homes,apartments,garages and even the bunker to display all the TOYS we can handle.

Let it be what we build as to what we want for our collections and for that matter,just enjoying what we have and spending time in looking at ones own work and saying i have that,i want that kit or just pumping up our own ego's for that matter and enjoying the hobby it'self.

But it should feel good for all concerned that finally there are two companies that are either listening or have taken the model and toy arena by storm.There will never be anyone as to those two companies making what we want and again the why and also the how come raise their ugly heads to see what can one accomplish in todays modeling arena for us all in the kits or the toys.Larry

What we really need now is a 1/18 and a 1/32 scale B-36.

Of course that will make a real dent in the world's supply of oil (to process into plastic) and will disrupt oil prices, starting new local wars in the middle east which will spread to a global conflict destroying tens of millions of lives.

All over a silly model airplane.

What ever happened to 1/72 scale?

Forty five years ago most of us were happy with that.

Back in the 1960's we had Marijuana and Hash and LSD and Free Love and three ton cars with 450 horsepower and 1/72 scale models.

Why couldn't we have been happy with all that?

Why?

Still have the car........69 Coronet R/T 440 / 4speed/dana 60 fully restored! it was the hardest 1/1 scale build I have every done!

Bob. ;)