1/32 F4F

stusbke

Nice...

Uh oh, yours is going to look better than mine! I better redo it!

Hahaha...no just kidding, I'm not that competitive. Although...

It's lookin good. I like the foil circles better than the styrene ones I used. It's such a better idea. I may take mine off.

Keep it up.

Pete

very nice work, stusbke! B)

thanx mate appreciate it. But you know how I feel about your hornet don't you it's the best hornet I've seen

period. The weathering technique's you use sure make your models look real for sure I hope to achieve this too. And please make some 32nd scale models. I know already they will be winners :) B)

Nice...

Uh oh, yours is going to look better than mine! I better redo it!

Hahaha...no just kidding, I'm not that competitive. Although...

B) pete

It's lookin good. I like the foil circles better than the styrene ones I used. It's such a better idea. I may take mine off.

Keep it up.

Pete

Thanx for the compliments Pete, well I wouldn't say better, just different B) I just hope we reach the deadline on our "mini F-4 GB" here, I know someone who already won the first price :lol:

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

Hi!

I checked many pics but have not found the ones I used last year. However, this link may already help you a little bit to check the differences. If my memory's right, the Revell cover has none of the reinforcing ribs that you can see on the picture of the Tamiya part.

http://www.traceyandduanewood.com/duane/ph...ect_jaws_13.jpg

HTH

Hi!

I checked many pics but have not found the ones I used last year. However, this link may already help you a little bit to check the differences. If my memory's right, the Revell cover has none of the reinforcing ribs that you can see on the picture of the Tamiya part.

http://www.traceyandduanewood.com/duane/ph...ect_jaws_13.jpg

HTH

Thanx thierry for the picture but I'm already set with that part :lol: I'm currently working on the sills and these are harder to maker then I thought

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

thanks a lot frederick! don't mind, i'll continue builing 32nd scale models... i'm infected with the large scale virus! you'll be able to use the same techniques as me - there's absolutely no problem to redo them. and if you have some questions - don't hesitate to ask! just continue like this - i'm sure your phantom will be excellent.

Well its time for yet another update

I've been working on the gun today and I'm glad this one is finished lots of tiny stuff in there.

anyway here are a few pictures

PICT0028.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

installed it looks like this

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

Now its time to make the nose gear and the nose gear bay and then I can realy start on the cockpit again first I need to install all of this stuff in so I don't have to it twice

I hope to have another update verry soon

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

Hi guys I'm still at her :(

Thanx for all the comments guys appreciate it :D cheers

I've got the tail done now here are two pictures to show you how that looks like

post-1504-1162325862.jpg

post-1504-1162325882.jpg

I altered the kit part as listed in the tweak list. The main problem with the kit part is, that is to pointy as the real part is more curved. alos by changing the curve I made a new top side and added a bit of styren to the rear end of it because I needed to move the part foward to make the curve fit the part

I've still have to make the antenna that is located just above the clear part which I still need to install but I dont know If I'm going to do this before or after painting :ph34r: .

anyway I'm currently working on the outer wing parts so I can finaly finisch the flaps and slats as a whole

anyway I hope to have another update soon

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs