1/32 F4F

stusbke

Oh MAN!

NOOooooooo

Sorry to hear about your accident STUS. The other stuff looks great though.

I'm going to PM you on a way I might help with your pit rebuild.

Keep at it buddy! Don't let it stop you, because it looks good and trust me, your second pit will be better than the first.

Pete

My humble apologies for getting the name wrong. Im still getting to know who people are. Again, i apologize. Having said that, it's still a great piece of work and the detailing on the outside looks great. Terribly sorry to hear of your misfortune. You can rebuild it Im sure. Talent always overcomes misfortune. Dont give up. I look forward to more of the build.

Geoff

Oh MAN!

NOOooooooo

Sorry to hear about your accident STUS. The other stuff looks great though.

I'm going to PM you on a way I might help with your pit rebuild.

Keep at it buddy! Don't let it stop you, because it looks good and trust me, your second pit will be better than the first.

Pete

Thanx for that pete Im currently working on the nose wheel bay because luckely for me I didnt glue that one so i can work on that for now. Thanx for the help I will let you know if I need the parts because a member on another forum is going to help me out I think ;) i will let you know if I can take you up on the offer

My humble apologies for getting the name wrong. Im still getting to know who people are. Again, i apologize. Having said that, it's still a great piece of work and the detailing on the outside looks great. Terribly sorry to hear of your misfortune. You can rebuild it Im sure. Talent always overcomes misfortune. Dont give up. I look forward to more of the build.

Geoff

No need to appoligize I find it an compliment that my work gets mixed up with pete's B) :D

thanx for the helps and comments guys appreciate it

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys since I'm still waiting for the pieces to arrive I'm working everything out on her rear end :D

Im making the hook hanging out just to make it look cool :blink:

here's what I've done so far

post-1504-1153170079_thumb.jpg

post-1504-1153170312_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Great work Frederick! ;)

Did you know this site?

F-4F walk around

thanx

Yes I do thank you this is what I'm using for reference on a lot of stuff on my build

it's also where I got the idea on putting the straps that way on my phantom's seats

Thanx anyway for wanting to share the url B)

l am still awed by those jet pipes of yours but jaybee awesome site l have to take some time and look

hacker :lol: B)

Thanx Hacker appreciate it and indeed this is a verry good reference site on the F-4F

I'm working on her again and I hope to finisch up the flap section tonight so I hope I don't let you guy's down and get it done

I've just finisched the nose gear bay on my A-7 and I'm thinking out a way to fix the exhaust of it that's why

I started building at her again I always seem to find solutions on other builds when I'm working on something totaly different ;) :o

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

hi guys this one is still in progress :D

well it's time to show some more progress

I finisched making the slats I just need to sort out the hinges and how to make the removable again

Well here are some pictures

post-1504-1155326094_thumb.jpg

I made the hollow this way its easier to make the hinges I hope :o :ph34r:

post-1504-1155326224_thumb.jpg

thanx guys appreciate it, also

I'm going to be remaking the cockpit soon as the parts I needed to be replaced are supposed to be on their way to me B)

But yesterday I made some for covers for a fellow modeler who needed some for an F-15 E

post-1504-1155469351_thumb.jpg

post-1504-1155469478_thumb.jpg

What do you guys think looks ok no?

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs