1/32 Hurricane

Radub

Simply amazing work there Radu!!

I can´t belive that it is the old Revell kit... Very nice. Please write an article, or send in some pics of the build up for the "Photostory" or something. This should be saved for the future on this site! :lol: :lol:

What´s next? Trumpeter 262? :lol:

all the best,

Chris

Radu

Amazing, the amount of work you have put in had really paid off, congratulations on a super model.

How dod you do the insulators on the aerial wire?

Hi Jamie, thanks, the insulator was turned from a piece of rod, I drilled the holes for the cable with a 0.2mm drill, I painted it Earth (according to photos) then I threaded the cable through the hole and knotted it. Pretty much like on the real thing.

HTH

Radu

Simply amazing work there Radu!!

I can´t belive that it is the old Revell kit... Very nice. Please write an article, or send in some pics of the build up for the "Photostory" or something. This should be saved for the future on this site! :rolleyes: B)

What´s next? Trumpeter 262? :D

all the best,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the kind words.

I have no idea what to do next. I am torn between doing a similar thing to a few other models and doing a no-hassle model like the 262. I am not sure yet but I think it is going to be the 262. ;)

Radu

Radu,

I have stolen myself to wait until this point in your project - I wanted to see the completed model before I commented. The whole project has been an inspirational masterclass in correction and detail for me, and I for one, am very grateful that you have shared it with us all. It takes great discipline and fortitude to be able to reproduce those kind of detail parts with (as near to) 100% authenticity as is humanely possible. Thie finish (and choice thereof) are up to the standard of the rest of your build work - exeptional.

Thanks for the journey

Best regards

Derek