This Japanese Lady named Kate

Loic

Thanks for such an engrossing build. It has been a pleasure to watch. Lots of ideas and inspiration along the way.

Are you going to take it easy for the next couple of builds or straight into another SB epic?

Matt

WHOOO-HOOOO!!! :rolleyes: Ya did it, Loic,.....you actually did it BUDDY!!!! :P Bwhahah(crazy tripping laughter!!!!...)

I can only shake my head in wild wonder,...and amazement. YOU...are the MAN!! (the myth,...and possibly the legend?) :blink:

RESPECT

Your Friend, Russ ;)

Many, many thanks guys, I appreciate it a lot.

Matt,

I was aiming at some more relaxing build but I finally decided to try to build Ki-100 as part of the "Emopire of the Rising Sun" GB.

I hope to see you guys over there!

Cheers,

Loic

Absolutely beautiful work! Thanks for posting all the detail along the way, Loic: it is really helpful to those of us who also aspire to create to see how it's done...

Truly amazing.

John

• 1 month later...
Guest canuck63

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh...this is not your build...bin that $£$£@ photoshop and show us the REAL model!

WOW...been away from LSP for nearly three months due to a whole lot of circumstances that drove me away from anything that wasn't STRICTLY related to my job and that's what I find upon logging in....a MASTERPIECE!

Loic,this is one of the most beautiful build I've seen in my whole life!It's,sinply put, O U TS T A N D I N G , B R E A T H - T A K I N G..hats off to you my friend!

Ok...now stop resting ol laurels and start that F1M2 Pete :P

Manny

• 2 months later...

VERY impressive build Loic. If I hadn't watched you build it from scratch I would think this was the 1/48 Hasegawa kit that somebody added a truck load of details to. Sure wish you'd made resin casts of it so I could build one just like it.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...