1/32 Bf-109 G6 with underwing rockets

guitarlute101

Well, FWIW, Eagle Editions is about to release two new decals sheets for the Bf 109 G-6. One of the subjects is equipped with WGr. 21 rockets. Perhaps a visit to their site would be in order to see what is being offered.

HTH

Mark Proulx

Which one had the rockets?

thanks,

Mark

Are the Eduard Wgr. rockets the bestest one on the market? I've always liked these, and want to add some. To the stash you know.

I think there's a review here on the site, Mike. If memory serves, they look(ed) pretty good to me.

Very cool. I assume it's up on jacks to test the under carriage? If I could find scale drawings of those jacks under the tail and under the fuselage I would scratch build them and do a diorama of this photo.

Mark

I would presume way more likely to be jacked up like that to fire the missiles in a flight like attitude. Way too much effort for a simple undercarriage check.

I would tend to agree with Alburymodeler. The empennage is strapped down pretty good. What a wonderful picture. Great topic and such a cool looking operational bird. Thanks Eaglecals/ Mark.

Thanks for sharing this picture with the rest of us,

Troy