Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

Hi Kevin

I would like to join in this group build.

I hava a "Classic" edition of the Revell BF109 F which is i think too late a release(?) for the Group build but the kit does date back to the 60's???

Would that qualify?

Many thanks in advance.

Tim

Absolutely! That kit was one of Revell's very first in 1/32 scale, so it qualifies in any boxing.

Kev

Thanks Kev! That answered the question I was about to ask. It's the original box year that counts, if I got it right.

Got a Revell F-16XL that says 1989, but checking with Scalemates, it backdates to the F-16A kit from 79. Does it qualify?

Otherwise I got a F-104 with a big cat on the side, which should work fine.

HÃ¥kan

The F-104 is a 2nd hand kit and was missing the rubber tires, and until I get that sorted, I'll pick up my old Phantom 2 build.

I'd like to have that build moved from the Ruzlkampf tribute Gb, as I think it'll meet the requirements of both age and below 25%.

Thanks in advance,

HÃ¥kan

The F-104 is a 2nd hand kit and was missing the rubber tires, and until I get that sorted, I'll pick up my old Phantom 2 build.

I'd like to have that build moved from the Ruzlkampf tribute Gb, as I think it'll meet the requirements of both age and below 25%.

Thanks in advance,

HÃ¥kan

Done!

Kev

Anyone have the instructions they can scan or take picts of Revell's 1/32 Thunderbolt? I believe I receive this kit (for my BD) in my early teens....I can't believe I found it!

9wxRwkT.jpg

I don't have that specific boxing, but I have the instructions already scanned.

What a fantastic GB this is proving to be, such a range of kits from the days of yore...makes me feel quite young and gay!.....(in the old fashioned sense of the word!!)

Max   :innocent:  :blush:

I heartily agree mozart!! Don't think i've ever participated in a group build with such a variety of kits, and most all of them the old school type. great to have so many participants, don't know where to look first!!

Don