Hawker Hurricane Mk.I 303sqr 1:33

rowin

Hi, once again. My name is Peter and I'm paper modeller from Poland

I want to show you my Hawker Hurricane MkI 1:33 scale. Pilot was Witold Urbanowicz 303sqr BoB.

Model released in the publication Andrzej Halinski Publishing

http://www.halinski.com.pl/

Everything inside is scratch build

drazek1.jpg

drazek2.jpg

mg1732.jpg

kratownica3.jpg

zawiasr.jpg

hurriee.jpg

hurek2ol6.jpg

More pic here

http://www.modelarstworedukcyjne.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=111:hurricane-mki-model-kartonowy-budowa&catid=35:relacje-z-budowy&Itemid=77

and the finite model gallery

mg4272.jpg

mg4286.jpg

mg4277q.jpg

More pic here

http://www.modelarstworedukcyjne.pl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=110&Itemid=77

I hope you enjoy

Regards

Peter

Edited by rowin

dzien dobry Peter, congratulations on your build, it's amazing how realistic it looks.

But just for the record, did you use the paper template to build it in plastic or are the internal parts plastic and the rest paper?

Anyhow, i'm impressed.

Jack.

Great work! I too am astounded all that is in paper! Im really digging the puddle as an underside mirror Idea........really awesome.

Unbelievable work. You should be rightly proud.

Cheers,

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

Guest Peterpools

I'm totally blown away. Some of the finest modeling I have ever seen. The vignette is perfectly done as well.

:speak_cool: :speak_cool: :speak_cool:

Peter

Thanks a lot for the worm welcome to the forum!

Jack all parts in this model are done from paper. Only supporting truss and wires are done from steel and cooper wires. There is no plastic part. Unfortunately I do not have any photos that showed the interior to the model before painting. But I'm working now on the Supermarine Spitfire Mk 1:33 the concept of construction is the same as the Hawker Hurricane, and it looks like that before painting:

76994349.jpg

and after painting and wash:

16421369.jpg

45887616.jpg

To build all of this I use a scale airplane drawings, pictures from books and the Internet. Then I draw everything in CorelDraw, I print on an inkjet printer and glued. And that's the whole mystery.

Regards

Peter

I've been trolling quite few paper modeling forums for over two years and I must tell, it doesn't get any better than this. That Spitfire ... oh wow! I'm in shock... :blink:

Edited by Tomek