2018 IPMS Phoenix Convention

phantom

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!   One month to go, and I really need to step it up to get my 2nd entry done.

Time does have a tendency to run away from us. I'd like to wrap up a George I'm working on, by mid (to late July, at the absolute latest), so that I can then also finish up my Romulan Warbird before the show here in September.

22 minutes ago, Radub said:

I was thinking about this tour organised by IPMS USA: IPMS USA Pima Tour

No need for car rental. 

Radu 

That would be excellent. I would hate to put anyone out/ask anyone, but if a tour is organized, and there is room to put me somewhere inside the car/tour bus, (normally being tied to the roof rack would be an option too, but in Phoenix with the temps it will have to be in the vehicle) Id definitely spend the money to take the tour. 

I've not been before, and I'm not sure when/if Id ever get a chance again with others who feel the same about aviation, so Id definitely spurge on that unless they are charging an outrageously exorbitant amount for the tour. 

In as far as I can see, all that one needs to do is buy a ticket and then show up at the hotel on Thursday 2 August at 7:30AM. They do the rest. 

So, just bought a ticket using their on-line shopping cart system. 

Radu 

Edited by Radub