2018 IPMS Phoenix Convention

phantom

Guest Smitty44

Phoenix is gonna be amazing. Wonder if we can talk the Old Man into going out for dinner with us this time, sounds like Tamiya has nothing more for us.

E-day is awesome and would be on our list since Prague is phenomenal place to hang out.  Plastic winter if also a big yes, that way I can visit my mother and make sure that nothing had changed in past 4 years . :)

Guest Smitty44

E-day is awesome and would be on our list since Prague is phenomenal place to hang out.  Plastic winter if also a big yes, that way I can visit my mother and make sure that nothing had changed in past 4 years . :)

....and hand deliver some of that intelligence you have accumulated?

Guest Clunkmeister

Oh yes, Prague it is. I was hoping Czech or Slovakia, that way we can torment Martin's old girlfriends and find all his grown up love children.  :rofl:

Guest Smitty44

Well, decent wine and spirits. And lots of pretty people to fulfill your expectations John :) and the food !!! Have you ever watched movie Hostel ?

Nope, isn't it a horror flick? I want some goulash, and to dance with gypsies!

That would rock, but not in the Visa cards for me!

Interested, yes!! Likely to fork out for it, probably not in the next few years (daughter starting college, etc.)

I'm already booked into the hotel for Telford this year - last year was a blast!  Would LOVE to get onto the Continent and Prague is high on my list of places I want to go.  Keep it up!!

CN