1/35 Kittyhawk Helicopters out again

Dave Williams

On 1/18/2024 at 8:17 PM, Zola25 said:

Have these re-releases been spotted in Europe anywhere? In stock I mean..

MBK, Super Hobby, Plast model, Mn Modelar, Exito.

17 minutes ago, Hrvoje said:

MBK, Super Hobby, Plast model, Mn Modelar, Exito.

Thanks

They are actually not in stock yet at MBK but it seems they are making their way across EU now. 

Guess how happy I am that I bought the MH-60R kit on eBay last year - one of the most expensive kits I have ever bought it turns out. Well, you only live once..

21 hours ago, Zola25 said:

Thanks

They are actually not in stock yet at MBK but it seems they are making their way across EU now. 

Guess how happy I am that I bought the MH-60R kit on eBay last year - one of the most expensive kits I have ever bought it turns out. Well, you only live once..

Hehe we've all been there, felt the same when I saw the most expensive kit I ever bought (WNW) on 30% discount on MBK  :D

MBK must have sold them out then, I'm sure I saw they had them in stock about a week ago.  Check out the offer on Mn Modelar, they also received a nice 1/32 jet restock.

Super Hobby (very reliable and swift) still has a fair selection of helicopters, and also fixed-wing Kitty Hawk 1/32 kits: T-28, F-86D, F-86K, Bronco, T-6 and RF-5E. They also had Vought Kingfishers, ordered one last Saturday (got it yesterday/Wednesday here in Germany), there were no more left by Monday.

Of the helicopters, the MH-60R seems to be the most popular, with the rest of the reissued kits still being in stock at most places.  Same with the Kingfisher for the aircraft.  Except for a couple of kits, there doesn’t seem much demand.

If I wanted to make an S-70B, what would be the best place to start with one of these kits? Would it need major modifications? 

I know nothing about helicopters...

• 4 weeks later...

OK, not only the helos, but also the fixed wing aircrafts are back again here in Germany. Modellbau König has them in stock, ready to be bought and build (or to be hoarded in your stash :D ). Prices ARE higher than last time, but the world has moved and we have a real inflation here in Germany.

When you were still looking for a Kingfisher, a Mirage 2000 or a F-5 - here they are again. Grab them while available :thumbsup:

Regards

- dutik