1/32 Pacific Coast Models Fiat G.55 Centauro Serie 1

s00ntir

Here are some pictures of my latest build - Fiat G.55 in livery of Capt. Ugo Drago, 1a Squadriglia 2o Gruppo Caccia, Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana at Cascina Vaga, May 1944. This kit was quite easy to build, with good fit of the parts and nice resin and PE details. All air vents have been opened using tip of No.11 scalpel, all surfaces have been riveted, delicately sanded and cleaned with a brush dipped in Tamiya Extra Thin cement. The painting scheme was easy to do, although it required a lot of work with masking of individual colors (I think I used several meters of masking tape ...). Montex friskets have been used for most of markings. This camo was used only experimentally for only one or two months so weatheing is rather delicate. I am moderately satisfied with this build – but at this stage of my modeling development it is all I can do. Nevertheless - I hope you'll enjoy.

AIL4fc-4CGAnOCb-_1NuetmcTbUep9THxp-zDs89

AIL4fc-MaOn8nrWt3aPiQ6AFJ9mh8w2pHAMw80UP

AIL4fc95KEHXmMzVLrmJxVL1sMCQoceD9V5QHEqH

AIL4fc_SBigU5IzKyvFQqShXIytlc9vVbZxQR306

AIL4fc_9zt63B0qraqJyRk9g6Am5mC787Iv5Iy0j

AIL4fc9zlb2CR06HTsAHJw9zVejgyaFw2DWXqQKp

Edited by s00ntir

hi

beautiful fighter , beautiful rendition , we have a very good job here !!!:clap2:

Where did you get the riveting drawing , I have only an partial drawing , and I think that the kit deserves a nice riveting ...does it ? 

Alain

Edited by alain11

hi,

I've got Fiat G.55 Centauro monography by Eduardo Manuel Gil Martinez - In Combat seriesNo.06, published in Poland by Kagero. There are some nice drawings there including rivets.