Traumatic events in my life (graphic content)

Neo

10 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

God I really hate people sometimes.

I have a theory that my gear-up landing in my L-39 was caused by a jealous pilot who messed with my right main wheel. The cameras in the hangar the week prior “didn’t work”. I pretty much know who to suspect. The guy is also an A&P. Crossed swords a couple times, etc.. Cops were useless.

hang tough buddy. 

cheers

P

Damn….

one thing we learned at work was installing decoy cameras and hidden cameras.  Worked every time. 

18 hours ago, Neo said:

yeah the A7 was too big for the garage unless its bare

Wow! Out of curiosity, is your garage smaller than average?

I feel you though, my long bed Taco is lifted and got quite huge recently and now fits in the garage by less than 1" in height, and by a foot or so in length.

2 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

I feel you though, my long bed Taco is lifted and got quite huge recently and now fits in the garage by less than 1" in height, and by a foot or so in length.

Its what they call a 1.5, its 19x13.5ft

But the a7 is 16.6ft by6.3

So with the freezer in there dosent leave much room unless i do car only

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Its what they call a 1.5, its 19x13.5ft

But the a7 is 16.6ft by6.3

So with the freezer in there dosent leave much room unless i do car only

When we built our garage, the city classified it as a 1.5 as well but we were able to go longer. It's 16x25 which I'm thankful for seeing all the stuff we have in it. We even manage to get both our cars in but it's tight and we have to be careful opening the doors 

Hey Neo,

Read this entire thread twice.  Upset for your lost, obviously.  Beyond words for any real explanations.  I worked in commercial aircrsft sales as a tech exec for 35 years.  I have many friends in the industry and pilot (friends) I could call upon that would ferry my aircraft worldwide.  I mentioned this story to my good friend & retired Captain of many years who also worked as a reserve police officer (LA police) on his none flying days as a reserve office.  (His father was a motorcycle police in WA) I mentioned something to him about your story / situation about this horrible incident .  My friend quickly replied back to me as if "things just don't seem to add up,"  here.  He offered some direct advice without any correlation to any person doing someone like this. He suggested it "MIGHT" have to do with the previous owners and a vindictive move by someone else they greatly offended (previous homeowners) that didn't realize the owners had already moved from the property? Could this be possible?  Quick sale, perhaps?  Over eager in help offering solutions to this episode and also wanting to be involved is also an important sign?  Keep us posted.  Locking my doors again,   Grrr.  

Chin up mate.     

14 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

I am in the same boat. My Avalanche is 18.5ft long and 6'-7" wide. Pretty much large garages only. I did fit it in my parents beach cabin with 4" clear front and back. Never heard of a 1.5 garage; I always design my homes with 24' x 24' garages. You always fill up any extra space with storage anyway.

10 hours ago, Troy Molitor said:

Hey Neo,

Read this entire thread twice.  Upset for your lost, obviously.  Beyond words for any real explanations.  I worked in commercial aircrsft sales as a tech exec for 35 years.  I have many friends in the industry and pilot (friends) I could call upon that would ferry my aircraft worldwide.  I mentioned this story to my good friend & retired Captain of many years who also worked as a reserve police officer (LA police) on his none flying days as a reserve office.  (His father was a motorcycle police in WA) I mentioned something to him about your story / situation about this horrible incident .  My friend quickly replied back to me as if "things just don't seem to add up,"  here.  He offered some direct advice without any correlation to any person doing someone like this. He suggested it "MIGHT" have to do with the previous owners and a vindictive move by someone else they greatly offended (previous homeowners) that didn't realize the owners had already moved from the property? Could this be possible?  Quick sale, perhaps?  Over eager in help offering solutions to this episode and also wanting to be involved is also an important sign?  Keep us posted.  Locking my doors again,   Grrr.  

Chin up mate.     

Thanks you for the insight, tbh this is the main assumption from our part but i dont want to falsely accuse anyone, previous owners seamed like really nice folks. So really hard to tell. But with the time frame of the move vs incident if this was targetted it could not have been us.

9 hours ago, JeepsGunsTanks said:

Man that totally sucks.  Has there been any anti-oil stuff going on in your area? If not was the house a repo?  

Nope not a repo, havent heard of any manifestations either, if there was jokes on them they burned my tesla charger!

Also speaking of EV's the jetta had a classic hood battery vs the a7 had trunk battery, i can tell you when the battery in the jetta started burning i knew, also damage is much worst, if one of the cars was an EV..... Cant imagine the blaze

Edited by Neo