Infinity Models Closing Shop?

8 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I need to get the VAL.  ASAP!

Yes, I would recommend to anyone, who is on the fence, to get one of these outstanding Val kits. This will serve two purposes— first, this is Infinity’s best kit yet and increased sales will help encourage them to stay in the business; and secondly, if they do close up shop, these Val kits could become rare and dear— meaning expensive. If they do close up, there might not be any future runs of this fine kit— at least for quite a while…

38 minutes ago, 32scalelover said:

I snagged 1 and the folding wing tips at Squadron with free shipping.  A lot of places I looked were out of stock or didn't have any accessories. Glad I got one when I did.

Greg

Thanks for the heads up on Squadron.  Decided to pick one up, and their prices on the accessories seems decent.  Skipped the Nav lights and PE instrument panel, but sorry I missed out on the 3D printed machine gun.  Got the folding wingtips, bombs, engine, and exhausts, though.

On 6/19/2023 at 9:18 PM, LSP_Kevin said:

Paul, see my earlier post with information from Heinz, explaining that the HpH Models and HpH Sailplanes companies are in fact separate entities (though I suspect they may have started as a single company), with the latter providing the fibreglass production required by the former.

Kev

I did check their website and HpH Sailplanes and HpH Models have the same address, same logo and same board of managing directors. I am sure you are right that they are legally separated though. 

Kind regards,

Paul

25 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

I did check their website and HpH Sailplanes and HpH Models have the same address, same logo and same board of managing directors.

That was always my understanding too, until Heinz messaged me about the situation. My suspicion is that they legally split off at some point, but I guess it doesn't really matter all that much at this stage.

Kev

5 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

That was always my understanding too, until Heinz messaged me about the situation. My suspicion is that they legally split off at some point, but I guess it doesn't really matter all that much at this stage.

Kev

Agreed - I’ll stop gnawing at this bone now and go build something. ;)

Kind regards,

Paul