1:32 HK Models A-20G Havoc Pre-Order Special Offer

spruebrothers

Pre-ordered mine from Jadlam in the UK, £199.95, free shipping. Whilst there, I also pre-ordered ZM's 109G-14 at only £102.95. And ZM's 190A-4 at £89.95. And HK's Lancaster Dambuster kit seems good value at £268.95, so I've ordered one of those as well. Unfortunately, the Hs-129 is out of stock, otherwise that also seemed good value at £124.95.

I can't bring myself to buy the Border Models Lancaster.  It looks superb, but it's just so damned expensive for a single kit, especially when HK's not-bad Lancs are half the price.

46 minutes ago, DeanKB said:

Pre-ordered mine from Jadlam in the UK, £199.95, free shipping. Whilst there, I also pre-ordered ZM's 109G-14 at only £102.95. And ZM's 190A-4 at £89.95. And HK's Lancaster Dambuster kit seems good value at £268.95, so I've ordered one of those as well. Unfortunately, the Hs-129 is out of stock, otherwise that also seemed good value at £124.95.

I can't bring myself to buy the Border Models Lancaster.  It looks superb, but it's just so damned expensive for a single kit, especially when HK's not-bad Lancs are half the price.

Oh I hear you, tried ordering from Jadlam's once , they don't ship to the states though. Or at least I couldn't get it to go through, they do have good prices.

7 hours ago, spruebrothers said:

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL OFFER - HKM01E39 1:32 HK Models A-20G Havoc Over Europe

hkm01e39X.jpg

Receive a free ASKM32062 1:32 ASK/Art Scale Double-Sided Mask with your pre-order.  While supplies last.

https://spruebrothers.com/hkm01e39-1-32-hk-models-a-20g-havoc-over-europe/

Thank you for sharing this here!

Cheers,  Tom

I'm surprised you didn't snag this one Dean whilst you were at it.

https://www.jadlamracingmodels.com/airfix-a17001-supermarine-spitfire-mk-ixc-1-24-plane-model-kit/

£79.95 for the 1:24th Spitfire Mk.IX.

Jadlam are definitely my go to source of reasonably priced kits these days, their delivery is free on this island, plus their service and customer care is damn good. And they give you loyalty points!

I have seen some very experienced and very good 1/32 modellers moan about the A-20 price, but i think whilst obviously not cheap, it is reasonable and also a reflection of the general price level of kits

i think expecting this to be sub £150 like the B-25s were for a while (maybe not retail, but bargains could be had) is unrealistic

put it another way…

- it does look a beautiful kit

- no reports of any “d’oh!” accuracy goofs

- although not a massive airframe, this would seem to be about ‘twice the fun’ of Kotare Spitfire, or indeed about one tenth the aggro of a Zoukei-mura 109 lol

i hope it does well for HK, and if I weren’t on a self-imposed new kit moratorium (no job!) I would definitely be getting one for the stash

• 5 weeks later...