Snippets from Nurenberg Toy Fair 2023

dutik

Just what hit my eyes:

Artscale masks for the upcoming A-20 Havoc:

Revells Meteor:  No close ups or further informations about. Just the box.

Tamiya: Nothing new in 1:32 aircrafts. But a very nice Jagdpanzer IV/L70 Alkett in 1/35 (should be much easier to be build up than Tristar or Dragons kits) and a late war Wehrmacht soldiers set that surpasses Dragons Gen2 offerings.

Nothing else regarding new kits in 1/32 spotted.

Some of the latest 1/32 kits from last year shown, like Italeris F-35, SH Fiat Bicommando and Westland Whirlwind. Also the Tornados and the F-104.

As usual a lot of AM for the new kits by the usual suspects, Eduard, CMK, Artscale and so on.

Sidenote: The Unimog will rule the year 2023 1/35-wise. We will see different versions from different vendors - Revell, ICM, AK. For Bundeswehr, Middle Asian armies, African warlord versions and so on. Nice. Also two different versions of the Ferret that should make our UK modellers happy.

OK, time to build some Havocs and to thin out the stash while waiting for your own copy of 3D printed kits ;)

Regards

- dutik

6 hours ago, Scotsman said:

So the RAFG Hunters/Sabres and Lightning era - wonderful  - I'm getting tired of building the Iraleri Landies!

Have you seen the C1 Models conversion sets for the more recent Revell Land Rover? I've got their Spectre 110 conversion on the way. 

Carl