Mirage 5/50 conversion sets

alain11

Hi Damiel

thank you for the review !!!! Indeed than looks very nice , the IP is particularly well molded ( as well the other parts ) ........  maybe it’s a pity that  you are not going on the Elkan version !!???? Very close to the 5BA , same paint scheme (I think ) and an exotic   subject ( both of them are a good choice  in fact ) 

this is conversion is 50 US Dollars +shipping      It May seems a little bit ..........  Pricy ...I agree.  The price depends the number on the parts that make  up the version ........ they vary  from 40 to 50 USD .

Alain 

Edited by alain11

12 minutes ago, Tony T said:

I don't do Facebook. Can somebody please provide an email address for Herbert.

Wondering if he'll supply just the M5/M50 ventral tail fairing/hook and P4 nose radome for a Belgian 5BA. 

Tony  

Here:

14 hours ago, iaf-man said:

All their orders are made through the email : antarkimodels@gmail.com

Regards

- dutik

3 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

It looks there is no comparison with the Renaissance set for which the nose lower shape always annoyed me. So, I also ordered the Alkan set with the Dagger/Nesher one.

That's good for the French 5F but not the Belgian 5BA ? 

Did the French 5 have the arrestor hook à la 5BA/BR or was it just a plain fairing ?

Nice to see so much out there for the Italeri Delta. I've got three and haven't built one yet and am very much looking forward to getting to grips with an IIIE -> 5BA. 

Tony 

5 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

It looks there is no comparison with the Renaissance set for which the nose lower shape always annoyed me. So, I also ordered the Alkan set with the Dagger/Nesher one.

Yeap, no comparison at all and also wright for the nose shape....

Dan.

5 hours ago, alain11 said:

maybe it’s a pity that  you are not going on the Elkan version !!???? Very close to the 5BA , same paint scheme (I think ) and an exotic   subject ( both of them are a good choice  in fact ) 

Yeah, I know, had to admit that I'm still tempted with the Elkan (export) version, and there is none on the net in our scale :coolio:

but what bugs me is it never seen service....  I tend to like my plane a bit dirty. :punk:

Bah, we never know.

Dan.

On 2/1/2023 at 11:06 AM, alain11 said:

Hi gents 

good news for pointy nose and exotic Mirage . Antarki who have already published an huge decal sheet about exotic Mirage ( no less than 13  ) have now released 6 resin conversion sets of the Mirage 5/50 from various air forces ......take a look to their Fb 

Alain

Hi Alain, is the decal set 1/32, I can only find reference to 1/48 decal set. I too refuse to use FB so am looking on scalemates.  The conversion sets look interesting.

thanks

neil

7 minutes ago, npb748r said:

Hi Alain, is the decal set 1/32, I can only find reference to 1/48 decal set. I too refuse to use FB so am looking on scalemates.  The conversion sets look interesting.

thanks

neil

See here for 1/32 decal sheet: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165866059818?hash=item269e63382a:g:5ZAAAOSw61Rde7ME&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoLliuHYmZInvhWttUqUPStMht4737DBNewYwlSdmrWHddcXw8c%2BFwIv4kRcVm%2FbLkVk6DDlG6urnggaPtwYwtsMVNQuCMuuIkdDU05dl3Vim5i1VjJMOmx4OpsMHhv0VMYT9AeVcjH0hBbwRvzwCB7RIRCOU9HO2UpA8FgDkY9zcqC8I9K4BeLQaYCuA1haWcsCH8QpM%2Fvp4Lb5szN%2BEC8Y%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR5znhazCYQ