Mirage 5/50 conversion sets

alain11

Hi gents 

good news for pointy nose and exotic Mirage . Antarki who have already published an huge decal sheet about exotic Mirage ( no less than 13  ) have now released 6 resin conversion sets of the Mirage 5/50 from various air forces ......take a look to their Fb 

Alain

Edited by alain11

1 minute ago, dutik said:

Selling via Facebook only?

Thank you, I shall never become your customer.

Regards

- dutik

Actually many small producers are replacing the cost of a website by the free use of FB or other social networks. I do not like it either as their products are not easy to find and are quickly buried behind tons of other things. However, I'm understanding the cost/benefit issue for advertising the release of small batches. In the end, as you pay through PayPal, you are protected as a customer as you would be through the use of any commercial website.

It's not about finding the products at the site or the how-tos of payment. I plain refuse to use Facebook and other medias like this. My privacy stays private. Period.

Your mileage may of course vary regarding social medias.

Regards

- dutik

BTW, there is something called Ebay. Or if you (or your government) refuse any services provided by Big Satan, go for Aliexpress. Both do the trick.

11 minutes ago, dutik said:

It's not about finding the products at the site or the how-tos of payment. I plain refuse to use Facebook and other medias like this. My privacy stays private. Period.

Regards

- dutik

BTW, there is something called Ebay. Or if you (or your government) refuse any services provided by Big Satan, go for Aliexpress. Both do the trick.

All their orders are made through the email : antarkimodels@gmail.com

38 minutes ago, dutik said:

Regards

- dutik

I'm fully understanding your standpoint. I very rarely post anything on FB and only use it for the goal it was initially created: stay in touch with old schoolmates. Nothing more except some contacts with craftsmen for which the initial contact is done that way. Nonetheless, at least having an empty account is giving access to many things that are unfortunately unavailable out of it. Ebay or Aliexpress are pure selling platforms on which you cannot easily interact. As I wrote,  even if I don't like the solution, I'm understanding why some people are using it.

May we please set aside the arguments about logistics and somebody post a link to the products?

I just spent £35 on Renaissance sets for a 5BA. Would like to know if another 5 is necessary!

Tony 

I guys,

Here some quick pictures of the conversion for my 5BA Mirage I got from them, and I can confirm, the quality is there....

Since there was no specific set for a Belgian Mirage, so for a BA Mirage I had to order an Elkan set with a P4 nose cone.

vRGHVDZl.jpg   N6o0IGbl.jpg

sqZj3Xql.jpg

06WN9R6l.jpg

Ml8w3wal.jpg

UJ1RfKV.jpg

bnw1n6C.jpg

vwKtfI9.jpg..

Did proceed my order tru email to Herbert and it took 3 weeks to arrive in Montreal....

Not gonna use all the Elkan parts but that's a good startup and top quality compare to what's available today...(for a 5BA)

and definitly gonna try some more...

Will follow with the instruction sheet....

Dan.