Academy 1/35 OH-58D Kiowa Warrior

matt_1185

Well started up another project while all others still lay partly started them selfs! lol 

This one should be pretty simple and to the point.  I’ll be adding some live resin little bird pilots to it as well. 

here are a few pics……

mFbNgxt.jpg

RYajq4t.jpg

sPXOa4C.jpg

dry fitting some parts 

cJgU2fY.jpg
wuN2UV2.jpg

GcR38EA.jpgJhAkwlr.jpgTaYSYGH.jpg

cheers 

Matt 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

While I decide on some things on my UH1N build, I jumped back over to the OH-58. :)  

The fuselage has been closed and exterior parts added on. And with rear doors on, I didn’t do much for detail in the back area as you can’t see it. But moving on for it primed and and started painting the pilots ;) 

tvPUrio.jpg

U4byI67.jpg

Doing more multicam 

We6Xlnf.jpg

Yp6V4Ck.jpg

nlqQf1w.jpg

that’s all the WIP for now I’ll get back on the figures in the next day or so. :) 

5 hours ago, John1 said:

That's some seriously nice work on those uniforms.    BTW, Werners Wings has a nice line of decals and resin for this kit, if you are interested. 

I think it’s to late for the resin update set :(  I’m sure I’ll build another kit later on, as I seem to do 2 of each it seems lol 

7 hours ago, kike_gt said:

You see? practice makes perfect!!!!! a long way from the firsts camos you painted!! way to go bro!!!

thank you for kind words haha I think that’s only thing I’m good at now lol 

On 7/6/2022 at 6:46 AM, matt_1185 said:

While I decide on some things on my UH1N build, I jumped back over to the OH-58. :)  

The fuselage has been closed and exterior parts added on. And with rear doors on, I didn’t do much for detail in the back area as you can’t see it. But moving on for it primed and and started painting the pilots ;) 

tvPUrio.jpg

U4byI67.jpg

Doing more multicam 

We6Xlnf.jpg

Yp6V4Ck.jpg

nlqQf1w.jpg

that’s all the WIP for now I’ll get back on the figures in the next day or so. :) 

What color is the base color you used?

Tim