Welcome

Woody V

Figured it was time to make it easier for everyone to find what's new (and old) at Archer so here I am. Please feel free to post questions, comments and suggestions but keep in mind that I don't live on my computer so if I don't respond quickly it doesn't mean I hate you. :D 

Here's a LINK to the complete list of Surface Details that we currently have for aircraft.

We also have this PDF catalog of all our Surface Details that you can download. The catalog has full size samples of what's on the sheet so you can visually match up what we have to what you need. First, download the catalog to your desktop and print it out full size. Once you find what you need, just click the illustration to be taken directly to that item on our website. 

Thank you!

Edited by Archer Fine Transfers
Missing information added

HI Woody! Nice to see you as a sponsor. I hope it's worth your while.  I'll be definitely be trying some of your rivets and other details in the near future but also wanted to ask you about your discontinued dry transfer line....  Do you have any plans to transpose any of those sheets to NCF, Nano-Film or AFT decals?  I'm primarily interested in the 1/16 stuff (mainly unit markings, interior stencils, and the whatnot) but I may also be interested in the 1/35 "disc camo" sheets you used to have for Panthers.  I imagine the disc camo might be a little hard to do with a decal but if anyone could do it, I think you could.

Thanks,

Tim

Glad to have you here with your own spot Woody. I've used your rivet details and they are the bomb!

Any chance you're still gonna do a rivet skin sheet for the H-60 helicopters?

You talked about possibly doing a sheet over in Pete's HH-60G build thread awhile back. 

Hope so!

Tim

15 hours ago, Juggernut said:

Do you have any plans to transpose any of those sheets to NCF, Nano-Film or AFT decals?  I'm primarily interested in the 1/16 stuff (mainly unit markings, interior stencils, and the whatnot) but I may also be interested in the 1/35 "disc camo" sheets you used to have for Panthers.

Hi Tim,

1/16th armor is a problem because of the size of the decals. Everything is priced based on how many individual units that can fit on the base stock, and although 1/16 has an enthusiastic following that market is quite small. Pile that on top of the fact that our new technology is expensive and the retail price has to accommodate dealer discounts and the numbers simply don't add up. Right now I'm putting all of my efforts into converting our most popular dry transfer sheets to the new stuff, so I wouldn't look for any re-releases of 1/16, but 1/32 aircraft is a different story. I have some pretty interesting stuff in the archives that should be re-released and that's definitely near the top of my list of priorities.

Woody

1 hour ago, Hawkwrench said:

Any chance you're still gonna do a rivet skin sheet for the H-60 helicopters?

Pete had me make a custom sheet for his project that was nothing more than straight rows of rivets, plus he picked up some stock sheets to complete his project. As far as a rivet skin kit goes, that's months of work just developing it and although it's in the queue, the TBM is next on the list and with any luck at all it will be released by the end of the year. If you what Pete got, DM me and I'll see what I can do. 

Woody

On 1/29/2021 at 4:38 AM, Archer Fine Transfers said:

Hi Tim,

1/16th armor is a problem because of the size of the decals. Everything is priced based on how many individual units that can fit on the base stock, and although 1/16 has an enthusiastic following that market is quite small. Pile that on top of the fact that our new technology is expensive and the retail price has to accommodate dealer discounts and the numbers simply don't add up. Right now I'm putting all of my efforts into converting our most popular dry transfer sheets to the new stuff, so I wouldn't look for any re-releases of 1/16, but 1/32 aircraft is a different story. I have some pretty interesting stuff in the archives that should be re-released and that's definitely near the top of my list of priorities.

Woody

Thanks for the explanation.  I’m glad I bought a good supply of the 1/16 dry transfer stuff when you had it.  

Also looking forward to what you’ve got in the works.

• 3 months later...

Hi

Wondered if you can recommend a sheet of assorted rivets in 32nd something suitable for F-4's ? and that you would be able to post to England easily.....as international shipping seems to have gone crazy at the moment !

Many thanks

Richard Meads

10 hours ago, richardsmv6 said:

Wondered if you can recommend a sheet of assorted rivets in 32nd something suitable for F-4's ? and that you would be able to post to England easily.....as international shipping seems to have gone crazy at the moment !

Hi Richard,

Email me at work tomorrow and I'll be able to help you. info@archertransfers.com

Woody