Dragon/ Aims conversion Bf 110g 4 night fighter

chrish

I, thanks guys

Andy I built and painted all the parts from all the kits for the interior, the new floor fits right over the existing seat mount, which will all be buried under the new seat anyway apparently. I've even built (am building) and painted both the Aims and Large Scale Conversions interior components, planning on high grading all the sets for all the best parts. Don't worry there's a bit of a method to it.

What's happened to Andy's useful comment.....weird!?

I took it down for now Max as when I checked the link I found all images pre April are not loading!! Seems an issue that happened with postimage so I am going back through and re-loading the image links on my WIP. I will post back on here later when I have done it as its not much use for Chris or anyone to follow at the moment.

Regards. Andy

So, after a fun evening I have re-enstated all of the broken links to my G-4 build which I hope will be of hep to everyone. As I mentioned earlier Chris make sure you remove all of the necessary plastic where possible before painting. Also, just be careful with the SM arrangement if you are building an airframe with it installed. Have a look at my WIP to see what I mean, hopefully it will be of assitance to you as you tackle this conversion.

https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=72754&hl=aims

Hope that helps in any way.

Regards. Andy

Thanks for the hard work, yes that'll help a lot, I see you got instructions with your kit? Is that an option I missed out on ordering? I've been muddling along doing the best I could from ref. Pictures (lots of variables there) and looking at other folks builds, as well, the rudimentary instructions with the large scale conversions kit.

I shall refer to your wip as my instructions from here on I think!

A rainy cool day has chased me inside from the yard work and I'v actually mad e bit of progress, not a leap but then there's a lot to do in the office and a lot of test fitting and some scratch building.

The kit part on the left, the LSC part on the right. I originally thought the LSC panel was finer, not anymore.

ArtCDUW.jpg

I've added some 1/48 Airscale cockpit placards here and there to illustrate some of the prototype aircraft placarding

JMSw4HC.jpg

MsE548d.jpg

last pictures are the kit part on the left and the LSC on the right, going with the kit part

4ereoeu.jpg

thanks for looking