Avionix A-6A cockpit set

f5guy

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if the Avionix A-6A cockpit set fixes the problem with the angle of the front instrument panel for the Trumpeter kit. Squadron has a pretty decent sale of Avionix stuff going on at the moment, and I was thinking of grabbing one. Opinions please! Thanks, Fred K.

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if the Avionix A-6A cockpit set fixes the problem with the angle of the front instrument panel for the Trumpeter kit. Squadron has a pretty decent sale of Avionix stuff going on at the moment, and I was thinking of grabbing one. Opinions please! Thanks, Fred K.

From what I have seen...no.

From what I have seen...no.

That's what I was thinking too, but its hard to tell from one small pic. Wasn't there an article, or in progress build where someone showed how to fix it? I know that I saw something about this... I'm at this point on my build and don't want to start cutting up an instrument panel until I know what I'm doing, and looking at. Thanks, Fred.

Such a pity one of the best 32nd kits of the last 10 years has been completely ignored by both mainstream and the cottage after market industry except for Eduard.

The Italeri F-104 has been flooded with resin cockpits, guns, seats and its a tenth as good.

Bizarre industry for a kit that has basically sold out 2 different versions..

Such a pity one of the best 32nd kits of the last 10 years has been completely ignored by both mainstream and the cottage after market industry except for Eduard.

The Italeri F-104 has been flooded with resin cockpits, guns, seats and its a tenth as good.

Bizarre industry for a kit that has basically sold out 2 different versions..

Indeed...

And what about the F/A-18E/F/G?

Let's hope the forthcoming Revell kit starts the pump for some resin aftermarket.