Revell 1/32 Bf109 G6 Early - OOB

Serhan

Thank you Kevin & Gazzas,

Following paneliner some shades added with oils and dull cote applied. I regret that did not applied rivets, but will do in next ones..

Some surprises appear on canopy after opening masks.. I was used tamiya band for masking canopy and some excess liquid cement went under mask and collected inside lapping line of two bands  :frantic:..Next time also will use aftermarket masking bands..

DSC03008_800x590.JPG

DSC03009_800x425.JPG

DSC03010_800x495.JPG

DSC03020_672x600.JPG

DSC03014_800x430.JPG

Well this going to shelf in this way :

DSC03030_800x450.JPG

DSC03033_800x586.JPG

DSC03036_800x503.JPG

DSC03037_800x403.JPG

I did not made any plane model for almost ten year. I tried many things first time for me on this build and will try more in next builds.

May be I forgot many things but no problems, however if you spot basic failures please note.  

Hope you like it. I thank for all supportive and encouraging messages from the beginning. 

My Kind Regards,

Serhan

Excellent modeling work. Now your next major step would be to make a nice display photo album.

Since your last photo of the underside tail section's long-axis seam has a width variation and does not appear at all in the Eduard guide I posted, I suggest you skip straight-on shots that can bring that out.