Kagemusha

Roden O-2 Skymaster due in November

I must be missing

is that B-52 new tooling?

It's the old AMT/Ertl from the 90s.

How's the 1/72 B-52G reboxing from last year relate to the upcoming 1/32 O-2?

Edited by ziggyfoos

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235017225-novelties-roden-2017/

Does anyone know if it's possible to make a Portuguese Air Force version from the kit? - though I'm probably asking that a bit early as it's not released yet... doh!!!

Andy, don't take this one as a project inspired build, took it a Evora aerodrome in Portugal some 12 years ago.......

IMG_0764_zpslg6qib1o.jpg[/u

they also had this one in one of theirs hangars, guess they turned one of the military o2's into a civillian machine.....

IMG_0755_zpsn05ykcwg.jpg

Edited by Jack

Thanks Jack, I won't, will be doing a more complete aircraft, thanks for sharing the photos, the first one really shows the difference in the door, cheers!

Am I the only one excited about the Jetstar?

Their 1/144 JetStar has been out for several years.  This is just new decals.  And no, not that excited.  Not one of their better efforts, unfortunately.  I wish they'd correct the errors and do it in 1/72.

Confusing.  The 1/32nd 0-2 was due in July.  On the Roden website on the 'in preparation' page a photo of an 0-2 has appeared today but with description #409 Cessna L-19/0-1 Bird Dog 1:48 scale.

Anyone have any good news?

Now the product number has been changed to 620 (which is the next unallocated number in 1/32 section of their catalogue :yahoo: ) but the scale is still showing as 1/48th :mental:   I have my fingers crossed.

Confusing.  The 1/32nd 0-2 was due in July.  On the Roden website on the 'in preparation' page a photo of an 0-2 has appeared today but with description #409 Cessna L-19/0-1 Bird Dog 1:48 scale.

Anyone have any good news?

I checked the Roden site today and it is listed as 1:32 scale but no release date.

http://www.roden.eu/HTML/framemodels1.htm

I'm really looking forward to getting one of these kits.

cessna.jpg

Des.

Edited by Airtourer