Felixstowe early N4305 - Duellist Pack

campingbaer66

Hello ,

This is my first post on this forum and my first post on an international forum at all.

My name is Peter Hofer and I'm from Germany. I have started scale model building again in 2009 after a long absence for more than 15 years with tanks in 1:35. My first plane was a WNW Fokker D VII in December 2014 and since that I would call myself a Wingnut addicted :).

I have build 9 of them in 2015 and there is no end to see.

The Felixstowe which I finished yesterday was the most challenging but also most impressive kit I ever had on my desk.

I would recommend everybody with at least moderate skills ( like mine ) to give it a try , it is worth every Euro spend.

But here without making to much words the pictures , starting with some out of the building phase.

Welcome aboard, Peter!

:post1:

If you're having trouble posting images, keep in mind that you can't upload them directly to the forums. Instead, you'll need to upload them to a site such as Photobucket, and link them to your posts from there. Check out our tutorial on how this is done:

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=46600

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing your finished Felixstowe!

Kev

Hi Kevin ,

Yes , it seems I have problems to add pictures here . I have read your tutorial and created a photobucket account.

But both methodes does'nt seems to work.

If I go on the Image button a new window opens "Image properties" and I paste the URL from my Picture on photobucket than press OK.

And then nothing happens , the window does not close and the only Thing I can do is leave the site.

Any idea what went wrong ?

Peter

If I go on the Image button a new window opens "Image properties" and I paste the URL from my Picture on photobucket than press OK.

And then nothing happens , the window does not close and the only Thing I can do is leave the site.

Any idea what went wrong ?

It sounds like you might be using Internet Explorer 11 as your browser, which has a couple of notorious incompatibilities with our forum software. Try it using either Firefox or Chrome (or Safari on a Mac), and you'll probably have better luck.

Kev

Hello Peter!

Welcome to the forum!  Your skills are amazing.  By that I mean that your joints are very clean, your painting is subtle and extremely effective and your attention to detail is superb.  I see I have a lot to learn yet.  Are we ever there?  Now that I have retired, I can spend as much time on a project rather than trying to finish quickly.

Cheers my friend.

Al