Revell Germany's next Ju 88 variant

oyoy5

Not aware of any significant change to the fuselage core for most any Ju88/188 version(?) Engines, noses, wing tips and tail surfaces change, but most can be incrimentally added to the kit series, largely how the 1/48 Dragon Ju88 series did it. I'd be most interested in the '88Gs and standard tail 388 (don't like the gun tail version at all) Doing a '88H and a couple mistel versions and at least one OOB build 'A1 or 'A4 (madness, I know)

G-6's all round it is then!

I have 2 A-4's one to do an A-17 Torpedo bomber and thinking doing thevCmk C-2 conversion.

Has anyone seen the C-2 conversion or used one?

I have the CMK C-2 conversion. It's this...

http://www.cmkkits.com/en/detail-sets-accessories/junkers-ju-88c-2-conversion-set-for-revell-kit/

I bought the AIMS internals to go with it - gun breech etc - and the L'Arsenal clear Ju 88 sprue which has useful extras and spares.

Unfortunately the Revell windshield needs modifying with a clear pane (replacing the forward mg hole) - though I believe many flew with a simple metal disc covering that legacy orifice. It's this mod that really makes me want a C-6. I can buy a spare clear sprue and make a better C-2 alongside a C-6.

A G-6 would be nice too, if I live long enough to see it, as would a Do 217 NF which would be a beast (pic reproduced for reference purposes only)...

image.jpeg

Tony

Edited by Tony T