1/32 Tamiya F-16 181st FW.

jmreed76

That canopy looks killer, Mike. Shiny and clean. I suppose, it can't get any better than that. Great build so far, and I'm looking forward to see some paint on this bird.

May I point out a minor, but noticeable error on Tamiya's Viper? The triangular gap at the base of the rudder should be present only on the port side, not on the starboard side. Easily corrected with some filler, I'd say.

Keep on the good work!

Cheers

Rainer

Rainer, Thanks for bringing up the rudder, Never noticed that til you mentioned the gap. I just looked at a bunch of F-16 tails and you are correct!

Geoff, Thank you sir! Waiting on the canopy masks to arrive from SB. Then I can start the paint work! It's been awhile since me and the airbrush have had a one on one so, I hope that I can still remember how to use it and make the Viper look it's part!

Still waiting for the Eduard masks to arrive so I can start the paint work but in the meantime, I was able to get the base painted!

I used Rust-Oleum American Accents Stone paint out of a rattle can, Stone Sienna for the top and Stone Pebble for the edges.

581161CC-FFA3-444C-8A95-6A07D6F06195_zps

41971B90-AED3-4664-A6A2-36A8E9A33A02_zps

Guest Peterpools

MIke

Nice work on the loadouts . looking real good and for some strange reason, it's almost as I was just there myself. :hmmm:

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Thanks Peter! Usually I do the Loadout last...because it can be so tedious! its nice to have the A/C finished awaiting its weapons...this usually gives me the motivation to finish everything! Can't wait to get everything decalled and flat coated!