Mals Way, Corsair, USS Bunker Hill, Carrier Deck, Part II.

Thanks Buddy.....

Appriciate it alot.....but you know me.

Also...folowing your fantastic Mossie...geez...you shure giving me cravings to take on that kind of build...

Edited by Mal_Belford

A little late perhaps, but are you aware that both Evergreen and Plastruct sell scribed sheets? Just glue and paint, no muss, no fuss. I'll be using some on the deck of my 1:32 USS Missouri 16" gun turret display.

Did not know that...show me...links.

A little late perhaps, but are you aware that both Evergreen and Plastruct sell scribed sheets? Just glue and paint, no muss, no fuss. I'll be using some on the deck of my 1:32 USS Missouri 16" gun turret display.

Dam Kevin, I forgot about the gun. You gonna pick it back up?? Pics?.........Harv

Nice work on your carrier deck Mal, what a great idea and something different to display your Corsair on, looking foward to more!!

Regards. Andy

I do got a vision of my builds...many know me LoL...when i say snafu...weird but i do imagine how the hell it would look like if i were there.....makes things easier for me....;)

Did not know that...show me...links.

Here she is. I never really got all that far, but will resume work on it this winter, once my new work benches are finished. Looks like I need to back through and correct broken links and funky text. I'll do that here shortly.

Dam Kevin, I forgot about the gun. You gonna pick it back up?? Pics?.........Harv

Oh yes, work will resume this winter. I had intended it for Omaha, but I don't know if that's doable or not now.

Thanks Tom....im glad you keep an eye on me her buddy...

Little more done...started to construct the lift itself...then ran out of beams ...got to resupply.

Note the railguard is only temporary...just to look how things going to turn out....yws...it will work....and good enough for me...

20161013_173217_zps74ecwfst.jpg

20161013_173503_zpskpm4tltb.jpg

Edited by Mal_Belford

Allright.....

Cut all planks in to same width...glued pieces of plastic card...steel ruler locks in place.....cut...slide up the vaneer...cut...all is same size...

Dont mind the cutting matt..it is on its way to the trash after this project....

20161013_203529_zpsfhxzgpd2.jpg