pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

Hi Norbert, some more American pilots, USAAF/Marine/Navy would be welcome, Pacific theatre, not a lot out there, I bought the Modern Navy chap more to see the technology, only really have a Growler I could put it beside, but it's the most impressive model product I've seen, truly mind blowing.

Oh, and the list continues, a couple of FAA pilots would be very welcome too, Atlantic and Pacific, keep up the amazing work.

Maybe a pilot for the Mirage III?

Review of both the US Navy deck crew figure, and USAAF 12th Air Force pilot on their way to Kev...

Many thanks Kagemusha, will see what I achieve in the future. A modeler found for me a Mirage III pilot, now have to proceed...

Hi Norbert,

I have started the Crane see in NON-LSP and look for AEC Matador with Coles Crane, I have started with a KFS Militant.

Regards

Richard

Hi Richard, had a look on the work you do on the crane, oh man ! incredible job, it will certainly conduct to a great dio. Think I have to come to Telford one year.

Norbert

I ordered two of the 1/48 Reedoak U.S. Navy ones today (not sure if it qualifies as a hijack to talk about small scale on this thread). Got my bonus in yesterday & very excited to see them - and compare to equivalent Verlinden resin.

Jim

Many thanks for the order Jim, each order encourages me to continue

Edited by norbert

some progress on the bomber RAF crews :

32b_zpswtrm5u9z.jpg

The "mossie" pilot is 99.9 % done, have a tiny detail you wont see to improve. More work on the second pilot, 2 parachute handels desapeared, O2 tube has some difficulties to go all long. Have to think how to get it best without increasing the tube diameter...

Norbert

Incredible work. These look to be such natural poses.

Norbert, do you think there is any chance of modern flight crew in just flying suits without life vests or g-suits etc? I'd like a modern  pilot to pose in front of my modern jets as if he/she were at a flying display. Those guys generally wear their flying suits, occasionally hats or sunglasses but no other paraphenalia.

Even now I'm looking at that Mossie pilot and imagining him standing in front of my recent warbird build like they do at Flying Legends, Duxford.

Cheers.

Norbert, do you think there is any chance of modern flight crew in just flying suits without life vests or g-suits etc? I'd like a modern  pilot to pose in front of my modern jets as if he/she were at a flying display. Those guys generally wear their flying suits, occasionally hats or sunglasses but no other paraphenalia.

I was going to suggest that, bare head (no hat) with sunglasses would be great.

Ray Ban sunglasses or Oakley ?

Norbert