pilot and crews figures by Reedoak

norbert

I've been saying it for years, and years, and years.... I'd love a 120mm WWII era Landing Signals Officer.  You could do them in any number of different uniforms (or even just tropical shorts and boots and nothing else) and poses, including the canvas wind break behind them...

Well, will see if Remi's collection is rich at this point...

Hey Norbert, These are super nice! The jet pilot is awesome and full of detail. I've attached a link to a nice Mosquito diorama with some cool RAF figures that may be of interest. Yes, it's 1/48 and I apologize in advance to the moderators, but it gives an idea of some nice figures for Norbert to think about :)

Brad

http://www.modellversium.de/galerie/9-flugzeuge-ww2/11978-de-havilland-mosquito-fb-mkvi-tamiya.html

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Brad,

Very nice dio. Hope to help to some nice dios too.

here is the latest from David Parker from AFV Modeller with the US mechanics

14590412_1206448352763805_52516508975899

Did some more progress in the french Navy thematics, with 2 more crewmen : pilot and senso

48bb_zpshzuqtnfh.jpg

48ba_zpssrqvt2al.jpg

(here in 1/48, but they are in 1/35 and 1/32 too)

cheers
Norbert

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Pilots and mechanics in tropical dress are now done. Pilot has a gas-mask bag and helmet. Mechanics is walking and holds a 2 gallon can.

32bb_zpsqjkall5r.jpg

32ba_zps1rqddjql.jpg

cheers

Norbert

Are the helmets supposed to be pith helmets as worn in the tropics the stop the sun, or army style metal helmets to stop bullets?

Max

Are the helmets supposed to be pith helmets as worn in the tropics the stop the sun, or army style metal helmets to stop bullets?

Max

they are steel helmet as you can see here, together with the respirator havresack :

RAFgasmaskhelmet.jpg

note the blue-grey colour of the RAF helmet

cheers

I'm gonna be starting a UH-60 sitting in the hangar undergoing maintenance, but I can't start until you do some modern army or air force helicopter mechanics doing work.

Could you please do these next?

Tim

I would like to do them Tim. Will need some pictures for reference if it's possible

Norbert

• 2 weeks later...