MH 60 Academy SeaHawk. 1/35 scale.

shark64

I love that color. Love that light-dark relationship. Your skill level is beyond belief. Great show, Oliver.

Sincerely,

Mark

Mark, I think you've nailed it. There's some profound understanding of light and colour in Oliver's work - never been able to put my finger on it, but that's what it is.

Great work Oliver, as always.

Jim

Outstanding build as expected.

I wonder few things. Just questions that ring in my head:

How come you are not losing interest for such a long period while building?

How can you be certain about the measurements of the scratch built stuff? For one or two things, yeah. But for so many?

Most importantly - how come you are not owning a company for resin stuff or 3D printed ones for helos? I always wanted to build that same heli and I would never go into such detail if I have to do it by myself. Worst case scenario for me - buy the stuff and embed it all.

Just wondering!

Thank you fro sharing, it is a wonderful journey!

Edited by Eagle Driver

Outstanding build as expected.

I wonder few things. Just questions that ring in my head:

How come you are not losing interest for such a long period while building?

How can you be certain about the measurements of the scratch built stuff? For one or two things, yeah. But for so many?

Most importantly - how come you are not owning a company for resin stuff or 3D printed ones for helos? I always wanted to build that same heli and I would never go into such detail if I have to do it by myself. Worst case scenario for me - buy the stuff and embed it all.

Just wondering!

Thank you fro sharing, it is a wonderful journey!

Eagle Driver

Those are very good questions. 

I dont lose interest  because I only build one project at the time, My attention is always on the same project but I do switch on the various elements I build from time to time, building small pieces and figuring them out keeps me interested. Measurements are sometimes a bit wrong, I use proportion of other pieces to guide me in the right direction..yes it may not always be exact  but this is a hobby after all.

Funny, you mentioned 3D printing since I am in the process of making the M197 Gatling gun for the Seahawk in 1/35 scale. I am not sure about the demand for detailed items for helicopters. I hope this answer your questions.

Oliver

Guest Peterpools

Oliver

Geez ... the touch of a magician ... just amazing work my friend

Keep 'em coming

Peter

I've been away far to long.  just getting back to the forums......this is a build of immense scale (pun intended)

You are truly a master.  last time I was here, you were just finishing that awesome Huey...

I look forward to keeping up with the masters here

. Measurements are sometimes a bit wrong, I use proportion of other pieces to guide me in the right direction..yes it may not always be exact  but this is a hobby after all.

Best way, it's what I do... if I don't think it looks right, make it again/adjust it. Life is far to short to be getting every tiny detail done to the exact measurement. Keep up the good work Oliver. :)