AIMS Ju 388

Pastor John

• 4 weeks later...

Just checking in again, and I must say, this is one fantastic piece of work! This dedication to craft is why I'd love to see Revell of Germany do a 1/32 Do-17. I'm mostly a WWI guy now, but like to think that I appreciate the passion and dedication it takes to represent these in the one true scale.

John, I hope your move to Hungary has been good for you.

Thank you - still waiting for replacement canopies - that's the worst part of contracting out any part of a product - always waiting! Yes Hungary is great - and at the moment very cold! Found a local printers for my decal instructions the other day but finding it really hard to find a company that makes boxes like what I send my orders in

Hi Thomas - whoops better change that - i hate technology! - Grrrrrrrrrrr Vespa!!!!!! I have a LAMBRETTA! The best scooter ever made!!!!!! Only kidding I have had 1 1964 and a 1971 Vespa - both restored and sprayed by myself. Yes the Lambretta is here with me - enjoying lots of attention from folk who have never seen an old Italian scooter from the days of Hungary being communist. The roads however are not the best and with little 10" wheels I have to be careful of the pot holes or I might disappear!

20150901_154802_zps5qevyx5j.jpg

RLM 65? Well certainly Azzurro Tirrena looks similar! In fact many of the early Innocenti (Lambretta) and Piaggio (Vespa) colours look like RLM or RAL colours and may have been from old stock. Innocenti made munitions during the war whilst Piaggio made small motors and an aeroplane or two as well as coach building

• 2 months later...

Dear friends and customers today I received the 100 x suck into vacs I ordered so long ago to replace the suck over vacs supplied. I regret to inform everyone that all my instructions concerning the minimum thickness needing to be 0.5mm have been ignored and I have simply been sent 100 canopies 0.19mm thick that are the same as the test shots I rejected. I am deeply upset and frustrated by this as I am sure you are. I have emailed again but I now have no confidence that this will be sorted out. I have requested the mould and I will see if I can find another company that does vac forming or try to buy a machine of my own

Best wishes

John