AIMS Ju 388

Pastor John

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

I´ve taped the vacform parts to the fuselage and there is nothing that cannot be fixed. I have had "bigger problems" with not so good fitting parts on other kits.

But when there is enough interest, I can ask HPH if they will do a resin replacement canopy.

Heinz

Hello,

I´ve taped the vacform parts to the fuselage and there is nothing that cannot be fixed. I have had "bigger problems" with not so good fitting parts on other kits.

But when there is enough interest, I can ask HPH if they will do a resin replacement canopy.

Heinz

Sounds good to me!

Hello,

Heinz

I would be most interested in resin replacement canopy for this awesome conversion.  Along with canopy mask.

Edited by Rick K

Count me in on one! John did a splendid job on the conversion, I've already taped mine together just to see the shape coming together. I thought the canopy was going to give me headaches, but I'm glad to see it's a design/casting flaw and not me. As said, nothing that can't be fixed but a HpH made resin canopy would be a win-win for everyone!