Shelf of Doom - the glamour shots..

airscale

Very generous of you Peter. I'll have to bite the bullet and get a couple of pics out....

Agreed! It really makes me wish I had an official SOD. My A6M2-N is just not even far enough along to even need a shelf................and its tucked away nicely in its box, so no dust layer either.  :(

.any others out there?

In fact, to stimulate participation and a bit of healthy competition I will check in a month from today on 4th March and will pick the 'Highest Degree of Doom' award and gift the winner everything airscale make in the scale of their choice :mental:

Peter

No-one can beat your Furfighter

Edited by krow113

.any others out there?

Yup, here's a couple pictures of mine. Sorry for the grainy pictures, they're from my phone.

IMG_20140214_150424.jpg

From left to right on the upper shelf: PCM Spitfire, Hasegawa Bf-109, PCM Hurricane (might be salvagable as I dropped it while painting it), Monogram Phantom Mustang, Dragon BF 109 (can't find the IP), Trumpy P-40 (missing exhaust pipes)

On the bottom shelf, it's not so bad: Tamiya Do-335 (rear stabs need re-gluing) Babylon 5 Whitestar (solid resin and dropped on its tail so ouch), Aoshima BTTF DeLoren (first attempt at Alclad)

IMG_20140214_135929.jpg

The Yamato and Mi-24 are actually finished, just didn't have anywhere to put them.

And the last spot, which is not really a shelf, but drawers. :shrug:

IMG_20140214_140040.jpg

A pair of Tamiya Spitfire wings along with Revell ones converted to a Seafire 47

IMG_20140214_140159.jpg

I need to figure out what parts are for which kit in there...

Carl

IMG_20140214_140040.jpg

Carl,

What is the auto sneaking in the right side of the pic that appears Ford Mustangish but not? Some kind of Aussie Ford?

Yup! It's a 4 door Ford Falcon on top of a 2 door one. Both are resin and full of pinholes. They're the Mad Max kits from Planet Models.

Carl