P-61B Black Widow Hobby Boss

Pfuf

• 3 weeks later...

A fast update waiting on a friend so I will later post some comment or answer questions.
The Oil cooler intakes filed the area that is visible regret that I did not do this before I glued them in place still my model base is handy can see it it from any angle.
Oh can any one help me is there a pipe in the two fuel dump outlets.
SAM_1147_zps920ef684.jpg

SAM_1143_zpscc98938b.jpg

SAM_1144_zpsa9e75020.jpg

SAM_1145_zps47cf9a6f.jpg

SAM_1146_zps31843624.jpg

SAM_1148_zpsba9f4345.jpg

more......

Now that looks like a B model Widow. Very good. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. Give me a little time and I will try to have the answers to your questions.... ie. Where to cut the landing gear door and the pipe in the fuel dump chute.

Now that looks like a B model Widow. Very good. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. Give me a little time and I will try to have the answers to your questions.... ie. Where to cut the landing gear door and the pipe in the fuel dump chute.

Thanks every one

Hi Night fighter that will be great I am in no hurry need to Finish my Tomcat and I have two Fw190 getting ready for paint.

Johan Bos

Again, nice stuff.  I like that braided hose.  What is that and where did you buy it?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark

http://www.detailmaster.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Session_ID=8bcfa4c3c72ced00500087677af9913f&Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=detailmaster&Category_Code=DM-Fittings-BL

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4

• 2 years later...

Any more progress with this one, Johan?

Kev

Hi Kevin

Yes I did make some progress but because of my work and the many overwork hours I try to work on it and did not update the work in progress section.

I will soon finish the black paint job I love the model it has his short coming but it looks great.

I did post on youtube some paint work on the revell Bf109 C-10 Erla Hartman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwA-lRZHo4I

Johan

Edited by Pfuf