Trumpeter Hurricane...a few cleaner shots!

bcriner

Hi Brian

Please repost using img links to directly place the pix in your post.

Wonderful Hurricane!

Thanks, S.

Looks like Brian's got it sorted, and well worth being sorted too! I remember this one, and your new photos are even better Brian. Fabulous stuff! Any chance you'd let me publish your photos on the main website?

Kev

Just stunning. That weathering is brilliant and I especially love the exhaust work.

Steve

I'm in absolute agreement with Steve, that is some of the best exhaust work I can remeber seeing. Very realistic.

In fact, there are many elements in the weathering that are sublime. A truly accomplished effort.

Thanks for taking the time to share these new images.

Oh I do like that,....very,....very,....very much indeed!

Did you use a photo of the real aircraft as reference and if so could you please tell me if it is a certain book as I`d like to model this aircraft myself? I like the large style roundel on the Hurricane Mk.I but have never seen it on a 56 Sqn Hurri before,

Cheers and well done again on a superb model,

Tony

Looks like Brian's got it sorted, and well worth being sorted too! I remember this one, and your new photos are even better Brian. Fabulous stuff! Any chance you'd let me publish your photos on the main website?

Kev

Hey Kevin -

Sure, that'd be fantastic. Saving most of the pics for a potential article, perhaps in TMMI...we'll see. Thanks Bud

BC

An outstanding job on one of my favorite aircraft. The paint job/weathering--well, I can only echo the other comments here, it is simply magnificent!

Tim W.