PCM Spit XIV-FINISHED

moksha

• 3 weeks later...

Gents-cheers :) More soon - the end is nigh !

Been fiddling a lot but nothing dramatic for foto purposes

Am aiming to get her done by Saturday next

Edited by moksha

Some pics of the finished XIV.

Great kit from PCM-a nice starter for me in limited run kits.

I wasn't especially fond of Spitfires before I started this - now I plan at least one more, starting with another PCM XIV. There were several moments when I looked up from the tinkering and thought wow what a great looking plane :)

I used Letraset for the serial number - £0.70 GBP well spent, and Hobby Decal for the other stencils.

My camera is on its last legs so apologies for the variable pics-some funny colours in there - but a few errors hidden so it's all good :)

x1.jpg

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

x4.jpg

x5.jpg

x6.jpg

x7.jpg

x8.jpg

Hopefully Brian or Lou will be along shortly to get your photos into the GB gallery.

Done!

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=40154&do=findComment&comment=467083

However, it seems because the pics were a tad big, and were attached as apposed to having a link pointed to them, it seems some of the pics got cut off.

Any ideas how to correct K1?

Thanks for the kind comments gents

Kev-Brian - rather than you having to reupload/edit I can knock the size down on the site they are hosted at-or just stick a note on the post to say click for full pic (clicking seems to reveal the whole pic even though the preview is clipped )

Apologies for the oversizing :innocent:

cheers

Thanks for the kind comments gents

Kev-Brian - rather than you having to reupload/edit I can knock the size down on the site they are hosted at-or just stick a note on the post to say click for full pic (clicking seems to reveal the whole pic even though the preview is clipped )

Apologies for the oversizing :innocent:

cheers

No need mate. For the GB galleries, we always download them and then re-upload them to the LSP server, so that even once they're deleted off the original hosting site, they're preserved here for eternity (or some sensible fraction of). We'll take care of it one way or another.

Kev

No need mate. For the GB galleries, we always download them and then re-upload them to the LSP server, so that even once they're deleted off the original hosting site, they're preserved here for eternity (or some sensible fraction of). We'll take care of it one way or another.

Kev

Ah gottit - cheers Kev

All fixed guys. Gallery now updated with 800 wide pix. :). Great job!