Trumpeter 1/32 A-1D /AD4

phantom

Cool ! Even if cant beat Zoukei Mura, it is quite cheaper (but with some aftermarket, i am not sure it would be a lot cheaper...), and would be a good alternative to make another model (with another paint scheme).

At least, with Trump, bombs will be inside the box !

Edited by Zero77

Very suprised by the price , that'll translate to around £89.00, which compares to nearly £180 for the ZM AD-6 + a weapons.set this is a no brainer , for once!

Edited by Scotsman

Guest Nigelr32

I think we should all wait and see what kind of a job Trumpeter make of this before we start to compare?

I got my A-1J at Telford this year for £108, plus the weapons for I think £18? For anyone in the UK, wanting a ZM kit, it's worth waiting for Telford and doing a pre-order.

I think we should all wait and see what kind of a job Trumpeter make of this before we start to compare?

I got my A-1J at Telford this year for £108, plus the weapons for I think £18? For anyone in the UK, wanting a ZM kit, it's worth waiting for Telford and doing a pre-order.

Very good price, indeed.

I ordered mine in Japan (on their weird website...), with the set of ordnance, the metal gear strut and an aditionnal decal sheet. With the shipment + french killing custom fees (100/150€ if i remeber well), it costs me more than 400€.... Big fail....

I found it expensive at Hannants, but next time i will make my mind twice....

Edited by Zero77

My ZM Was bought via Relish models here in the uk - so no customs , but it was still around thr £140 mark .. and that is getting difficult to explain to the wife , as for pre ordering at Telford, great if you can get to there .. not so good if you can't... :(

Dear Guys, hello!!

I have seen pictures of the sprues and images of the boxart in the cyber Modeller site! It looks good and contains more than 400 parts plus photo etched etc!!

By the way, i painted the boxart of it but i am sorry i don't know how to post images in this forum, othewise i would have send a photo of the boxart plus the composition drawing i did!

All the best, Kostas kavvathias

Trumpeter has announced the above kit for an April release. The price is $129.95

Mike

Oh goody!!

That'll give me time to build it ready for our Korean War theme for next years Telford, was hoping for an early release.

I hope HB/Trumpy do some more of these aircraft, an Invader and a Skynight would go down very nicely as well thankyou!

Roy.

Guest Nigelr32

Weren't there rumours of ZM and Trumpeter working together on this kit back last year??

i may well have dreamt it, but I seem to have something floating around in my head to this effect??