Queens Jubilee flypast Backstage

Phartycr0c

Hi folks, Thought I would share this with you the link being sent to me by my son who's half brother is Flt Lt Smith 4Fts based at Valley and is the producer of this video.

If you have a HD capable machine up the resolution to max and enjoy.

BTW look for the rears on takeoff doing the "Horse and jockey" and the "Dumb and dumber"!

BTW look for the rears on takeoff doing the "Horse and jockey" and the "Dumb and dumber"!

Seen! WTH are they doing I thought?

Great video. Seriously impressive flyby.

We are entering a new age of entertainment generated by joe citizen with a HD lipstick camera mounted on a helmet or elsewhere on a vehicle.

Thanks for the video

Cheers Matty

Very cool clip!

I live about 6 miles NE of Windsor and was watching it on Tv.

Saw the BoB memorial flight go over and thought it looked like they were heading my way given their appraoch heading.

Sure enough a couple of minutes later I hear the growl of merlins and got the whole lot straight overhead.

No helos but the Hawks, Tucano's, Tornados and tanker all still in formation followed by the Red Arrows.

Nice!!!

:goodjob:

That passed a chunk of friday afternoon , using the video to shall we say Tune the operation of one of our meeting room display systems - 100" display screen , 7.1 dolby sound.. and no one to complain .. Friday was officially a good day - and thanks for the link!