Great news from AZUR-FRROM

morane

I know how frustrating this must be for you Radu (I have been in a similar position a few times myself), but as you say, you move on. I am pleased to hear that you are still continuing with it though - who knows, it may well end up as a blessing in disguise?

Regards

Derek

Edited by Derek B

Frankly, as I would love to have at least one IAR-80 or 81 in 1:32 scale I hope that this Azur-FRROM offering will be better done than their 1:72 IK-2 and IK-3 kits which I own....If it is done on a similar level of accuracy like these smaller scale kits, I'll definitely buy Radu's kit (of course, if he will be selling it).

Would love someone to produce a PZL P.11c!!!

Richard

PS; I forgot to say please...

There is a possibility that it could be released as injection mould kit.

Some more votes for it on this and other forums could help to convince the potential producer :)

Best,

Maciej

Edited by barkhorn

I know how frustrating this must be for you Radu (I have been in a similar position a few times myself), but as you say, you move on. I am pleased to hear that you are still continuing with though - who knows, it may well end up as a blessing in diguise?

Regards

Derek

Hi Derek,

You are right. Whichever way you look at it, of all parties involved, I am the one with the least to lose. :)

I'll definitely buy Radu's kit (of course, if he will be selling it).

Best,

Maciej

Thanks for your support Maciej. I still intend to finish the kit for my own personal pleasure. I may release it as a very limited run.

Radu

Would love someone to produce a PZL P.11c!!!

Richard

PS; I forgot to say please...

And a PZL P-23 series to go with it? How good could it get?

I guess if they sell enough 109's (except Azur might not do that), they may have the cash to do something this crazy. It is just great to be in the 1/32 hobby right now.

Tnarg

Still looking foward to your kit Radu, please let us know when it's available. Having built some Azur kits, I would rather pay a little more for yours, which I know will be a very pleasurable build :)

Doug

There is a possibility that it could be released as injection mould kit.

Some more votes for it on this and other forums could help to convince the potential producer :)

Best,

Maciej

I'll vote anywhere they want in order to get a 1/32 P.11c!!

Richard

I'll vote anywhere they want in order to get a 1/32 P.11c!!

Richard

The PZL P-11C is a pretty iconic aircraft in it's own right - I would certainly like to see one of those (and probably a few other Czech types as well come to think of it?).

Derek

Edited by Derek B

My vote is for Radu's kit, having seen the effort gone into it so far including research and also knowing how his kits build, for me it would be a no brainier!

John

From my iPad

Edited by tigger