Tamiya P-51D, Sinai, 1956, with Reposted Images

dodgem37

I had no idea there were so many nice comments since my last post.  I don't have the time to go thru all of the unread posts.  Neither do I look at the content I follow or comment on all of the work being done.  Again, time constraints.

I would like to thank everyone for following and for your generous comments, tho.

I haven't done anything on this build since my last post.  My wife has me busy on a time-sensitive project, a Mondrian-influenced mosaic for the kitchen, which is almost completed, then I've got to get the back yard cleaned up.  The Spring winds have knocked down many a dead limb which quite naturally found their way to knock down parts of the deer fence, so I've got to repair that.  And of course saw into manageable pieces the destroying limbs and dead and knocked over trees.

What I have been thinking about on this project tho is to re-do the wheel wells.  But I need to sit down and study it some more.

Again, many thanks.  I really do appreciate your good words.  Your generosity fuels the flame.  

Sincerely,

Mark

No excuse...

I had no idea there were so many nice comments since my last post.  I don't have the time to go thru all of the unread posts.  Neither do I look at the content I follow or comment on all of the work being done.  Again, time constraints.

I would like to thank everyone for following and for your generous comments, tho.

I haven't done anything on this build since my last post.  My wife has me busy on a time-sensitive project, a Mondrian-influenced mosaic for the kitchen, which is almost completed, then I've got to get the back yard cleaned up.  The Spring winds have knocked down many a dead limb which quite naturally found their way to knock down parts of the deer fence, so I've got to repair that.  And of course saw into manageable pieces the destroying limbs and dead and knocked over trees.

What I have been thinking about on this project tho is to re-do the wheel wells.  But I need to sit down and study it some more.

Again, many thanks.  I really do appreciate your good words.  Your generosity fuels the flame.  

Sincerely,

Mark

No excuses :)

Thank you, Brother Bear.

'If I may, could I borrow your idea for the engine jig, I have two Merlins for the Mossie to do......'

Phil, be my guest.  Everything I do is open source.

You guys are so funny.

Thanks for looking in.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thank you, Brother Bear.

'If I may, could I borrow your idea for the engine jig, I have two Merlins for the Mossie to do......'

Phil, be my guest.  Everything I do is open source.

You guys are so funny.

Thanks for looking in.

Sincerely,

Mark

:)

• 4 weeks later...