32nd scale Catalina??

PhantomPhreakII

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

if you want to safe money buy the kits at www.hphshop.cz. I bought my P-63 at a salesstand from HPH in Prague for Euro100,-. Also Euro250,- for the Catalina is not very expensive compared to other resin manufactorers( 1/32 Cutlass ). HPH kits include the best surface details I´ve ever seen, photo-etched detail sets from Eduard, seatbelts from HGW and turned barrels from Master. So they are a real bargain. We should buy all the stuff of these enthusiasts like the guys of HPH, Paul Fisher, Pastor John, etc. to support them and keep them in business. Looking forward to some more unusual aircraft in 1/32scale.

Greetings from Vienna, Heinz

• 1 month later...

It will be interesting to see how they keep a 1m wing made out of resin straight and true as well as have no shrinkage issues.

The wing (and I think also the fuselage) will not be resin but hard plastic. I am looking forward to this kit.

I am of the sincere opinion these guys do the best resin stuff I have ever put my hands on in my life and I have also seen their hard plastic stuff and the quality is sky high.

Jozef