RCAF 403 Sqdrn City of Calgary

LSP_Ron

Thanks, but I am waiting for the first company to put out a City of Winnipeg (namesake) Squadron scheme :)

Cheers

Brad

You interested in a set Brad? I have the same sheet, but won't be using them. No instructions, but placement is pretty obvious.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, Yes Dave it's an Edward harness. I had a spare one so I used it.

No updates I am afraid. I've been hob knobbing around Europe the last two weeks. Just got back. The weather here is far to nice to sit in the hobby room. I'll get back at it once fall really sets in. With our weather, that should be an about 12 minutes. :lol:

Well I FINALLY got some build time in today. I managed to button up the fuse. I fully intended to wire the engine and fire wall but this build has been dragging on to long. I did add some wiring to the radio area and I might add a little to the engine but that will be it

thanks for looking

PA010001.jpg

PA010002.jpg

PA010003.jpg

PA020007.jpg

PA020004.jpg

PA020005.jpg

PA020006.jpg

Guest Peterpools

Ron

Nice work on the front office. It's really starting to come together. Totally agree about the Mustang being a fun, relaxing and very enjoyable build.

Impressive progress and-the light weathering is looking spot on.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Thanks Peter, yes I am truly enjoying this kit. It's a lot of fun to build. The wheel wells are pretty darn nice. I may add some plumbing tonight.

PA030001.jpg

I added a strip of plastic to the lip on the flaps that will be sanded down flush. The real deal doesn't have a lip.

PA030002.jpg

PA030003.jpg

PA030004.jpg

PA030005.jpg