Brewster Buffalo Special hobby (Dutch Decal)

Pfuf

And this 1 is on the right spot wonderfull no how is this possible I did look very carefully LoooL.

Now a decal I can just make it wet and hope you can move it now I have so muche more work lol.

post-5365-1251144117.jpg

They sad spinner red ok now this spinner is big so it looks now more like Rudolf the red nose reindeer it's a big spinner it look ok I did place it very lose on the engine the paint is wet.

post-5365-1251144295.jpg

And the last 1 the under site a bit of overspray still need to weather this site the undercarriage is coming loose for the lost count.

I realy hate this everything I can handel but a undercarriage that is weak I just hate it.

when everything is done I wil take care of it grrrrr.

post-5365-1251144582.jpg

Hi every one yes it is fun to do the big markings.

I am going to order painting mask for the P-47 from Montex I realy like the effect.

Mine look a bid wrong here and there still the look ok and more life like.

Here the weathering work and the undersite did not make any picture's from it top tierd lol.

post-5365-1251580450.jpg

I need to install the seatbelts and headrest some small jobs still I realy like the little schuby plain lol.

The tail is ok only the Right control surface is a bid higher that is becose I did not notice that the fix peace did collapsed well can live with it lol.

post-5365-1251580781.jpg

I realy need to make a foto studio the ligthing is bad.

The Decals are abid thick and the rino needs a white under decal maybe some thing did go wrong printing this decal.

Still lucky there is not that much rivet detail so nothing were the decal needs to sink in to.

O The stick on the frond off the wing needs to be on the right wing this happens when I walk to my work bence and start working with out any consideration looool.

Whant to finish this lovely plain I realy whant to work on my THUD.

have a good sunday.

johan

post-5365-1251581266.jpg