Brewster Buffalo Special hobby (Dutch Decal)

Pfuf

This picture is sharper the detail on the model is very delicate so you must be very carefull not to wipe out rivet and other detail lol.

this weekend we get rain so I think the interior will be ready the nice PE seatbells get some color.

post-5365-1246563600.jpg

O I did forget the wheelwell that are not right hystorical way but I like them so did get the radius a soort off so I hope when it have 1 color it looks thin plate lol.

this is all folks

post-5365-1246564156.jpg

• 1 month later...

Finally it's going to be the hottest day of the year and I sprayed the undersite.

You see evrything why metalic paint so the pictures don't hide any mistakes lol.

here the pictures.

post-5365-1250685925.jpg

and 1 from the wheel wels I do the shading later becose metalic paint is very difficult to dose in little air and corners.

injoy.

O I did install the landing gear there is not a very good way to see if it is in the right place so this is easyer if there is no paint on the model.

johan

post-5365-1250686089.jpg

Veeery cool Johan! I like it!!!! Can't believe how clean all your builds are. I really like your style! :lol: This is going to look so unique with those Dutch markings on it, I can't wait to see the next progress pics. Russ

Thx for the complement Vacation just the summer heat here is a big stopper for a fast build.

Today I started to spray some paint on the top site some difficulty to get the right color so here is just a loose impresion what I think is right lol.

The compressor did get hot so stopt and going to injoy some forum reading Sunday morning going to be a busy day.

O find this color site for good use of what color they talk about.

http://www.simmerspaintshop.com/page-RGB-colors-Holland.html.

Firste the pre shading diluted black paint

post-5365-1250972705.jpg

The glitter you see is from the undersite and it comes to life if you take not care of your lighting to take the picture .

I do the pattern free hand and watche the drawing they put in with the decals if any mistake is made no worry lol I do go over the whole plane a gain in diffrend shaes to get the result I like.

I it the first base that I all ways soort of hate to do takes muche time and the result is not yet there.

the Color I use are RLM so they shines a bit to hard and it is not easy to she the shading need a dull coat to bring it to life lol.

post-5365-1250973835.jpg

It looks a bit rough still a little clean up and the the barrels will look ok.

Need to hoover the hobby room so muche dust lool.

I did glue some very small sprue on the top there was some hatchs and the sanding and all did remove some detail now this just looks ok .

post-5365-1250974131.jpg