Oscar and Tony

vvwse4

Alright Rick! Never seen anybody try to pull that 'palm frond' camo scheme off before, and it's looking reeeaall cool. You've got me hooked on doing 2 AC at once also now. While one is being built, I'm painting the other. Gahhh!, I'm turning into 'Mr. Time Management'! he he :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the next installment of progress pics dude! Russ

Russ, sorry about that :rolleyes:

Thrown some more paint on to them, the meatballs are present. Was not very hard too do, so in stead of decals...meatballpainting???

paint044.jpg

paint045.jpg

paint046.jpg

paint047.jpg

The only problem with Tony is that the chipping happens when the tape is removed. I put on two layers of Future before I started...got some touching up to do!! :rolleyes:

Rick.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

Hope everyone is healthy, enjoys the Eastern and no stomach pain from eating too many eggs.

Did not have much time last week but I got some done this weekend. In my defence I want too say that no decals were used, everything is done by airbrush and cutting tape into some shape. Tell me what you think of it, the wheels and spinner are there just for the picture.

First Oscar

paint050.jpg

paint051.jpg

paint052.jpg

paint057.jpg

And next is Tony. I have been trying too patch up the green, but that turned out pritty difficult, so it will be visible. On the other hand who knows those plains were patched up in the field and that would have been visible also.

paint053.jpg

paint054.jpg

paint055.jpg

paint056.jpg

And a picture of the illustrious duo

paint058.jpg

What colour did the props have, it looks like brownish too me as far as I have seen in this Group Build.

I am off to play a game of soccer now, hope I don't get hurt that much ;)

Rick.

Outstanding, Rick!!!! ;) Man 'O man, they're both looking great. Love those markings you decided on. Sheesh, dude....you've got it goin on here with these 2 builds! B) Most excellent. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next set of pics! Whoah, can't get over how well those markings came out. Later Buddy, Russ

I am off to play a game of soccer now, hope I don't get hurt that much ;)

Rick.

Well, what do you know. Never, I repeat never say something like that before a game. The ball came on top of my fingers, I am the goalkeeper. By halftime I discovered that I could not stretch my, offcourse, midlefinger, it stayed in this position.

13042009181.jpg

So they sent me to the first aid because it looked kinda weird. They told me it was a malletfinger, basicly I ripped off the tendon, I had to use the dictionary for this one, that stretches the finger. So now I am stucked with this

13042009182.jpg

FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P I thought they were joking. Luckily it is my left hand but it looks like improvising sometimes. ;)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments on my paintwork. It took a lot of effort to get it like that, now I need to finish it in a proper way.

Rick.

Well, got some small things done, finger was not much of a problem ;)

Did the props, wheels and wheeldoors and they start too look like a plane.

George, added a wash made of black paint, water and a drop of dishwashstuff

paint059.jpg

paint060.jpg

paint061.jpg

And Tony, gave him a lighter wash

paint062.jpg

paint063.jpg

paint064.jpg

And the shot of the two of them together

paint065.jpg

Slowly getting there

Rick.