Oscar and Tony

vvwse4

And the two of them together

paint075.jpg

paint076.jpg

paint077.jpg

I know that they are not perfect, but I had a lot of fun making them and I hope that you all had some fun watching me. I am afraid that this will be the end of my contribution to this group build, ain´t got no more Japaneese plane left in the stash. Thanks everyone for looking.

Rick.

Great efforts Rick, and thanks for your participation. They've both turned out very nicely, with the Tony being especially nice (the other one's Oscar by the way, not George!).

Kev

Oeps, change made, thanks Kev. BTW, if there will be a gallery of some sort, can someone place them in it?

Rick.

Way to go, Rick!!!! Totally cool builds,....BOTH. Wow, I'm digging the way they both turned out. :rolleyes: Hey, I'll bet you get ALL the chicks with that 'appendage enhancement' on yer middle pinky, eh?! :rolleyes: :P

Looks like spring is busting out all over where you're at,...wish it'd rain some here. :( Beautiful place you live in. Sooo,..if you don't have any more Japanese kits to build, what's next?!!! Hmmm? ^_^

Congratulations on finishing TWO builds, they both look fantastic. I'm jealous. :rolleyes: Later Buddy! Russ