RT-33 "Project Field Goal" Update 9/15/14

This build is the direct result of Teresa sitting to close to a crazy person building his model at the next bench..If I go AWOL for a while you guys know she has taken over and I have had to go into hiding  :)

I know she can do this.. it's just a matter of how much drinking I'll have to start doing to drown out the screaming. :whistle:

Paul 

This build is the direct result of Teresa sitting to close to a crazy person building his model at the next bench..If I go AWOL for a while you guys know she has taken over and I have had to go into hiding  :)

I know she can do this.. it's just a matter of how much drinking I'll have to start doing to drown out the screaming. :whistle:

Paul 

Well you better start drinking now  :beer4: 534730_482120665165988_2101506969_n.jpg

No worries, everything will be FINE Paul !!  :evil_laugh:

It's all good!  :rofl:

T.

GEEEEZZZ!!     And you guys think I SNIFF ALOT O' GLUE?

Well Teresa, I'll definitely say I Didn't see this coming but    HEY It will really bring out the best in you as a builder, and give you "Mad Skills"

Will be watch'in you :wicked:  :wicked:

jack

Jack my friend!

Wondering where you've been  :D  What? Building you say!! Well you sure are!! And doing a fine job at that!!  :thumbsup:

Yep I think I sat too close to the Glue while I was building my last project  :rofl:  or maybe the fumes came over from your neck of the woods to mine  :hmmm:

In any case, I am going to do my best.

Thanks for stopping by my friend!!

Now where did I put the Glue again?  :rofl:

Teresa  :D

Good luck with the build - I've got all the RT goodies too - don't know if they're still available, but Fox 3 Studio's produced some nice T-33 stuff http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=36543 also I took some photos you might find useful of the RT-33 in Lisbon  http://www.largescaleplanes.com/walkaround/wk.php?wid=116

Edited by Kagemusha

I need one of those pods for my future RCAF T-33 build. Also, if I ever do a scratch CF-100 or if we get a Voodoo, the RCAF "Electric Voodoo, I believe, carried these.. Not positive there, but pretty sure...

This is what they look like Clunkmeister...made these for the CAF pic you pointed out,started the build but it's shelved for the moment.

DSCF5631_zpsa5190218.jpg

Guest Peterpools

Teresa

Holy Cow! What a terrific build and it's going to be a joy to follow and enjoy.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

This girl has balls! :thumbsup:

Now I know who has the pants on at home :whistle:

Just watch out for the intakes. They are told to be a real PITA. Maybe I have somewhere a build report pointing out how to make the handling of this area somewhat easier. Will check my references.

Regards

- dutik

This girl has balls! :thumbsup:

Now I know who has the pants on at home :whistle:

Just watch out for the intakes. They are told to be a real PITA. Maybe I have somewhere a build report pointing out how to make the handling of this area somewhat easier. Will check my references.

Regards

- dutik

Well, I am still Strictly Chickly last time I looked!  :rofl:  :rofl:

Yes I have been warned about the intakes, but I think I have a plan  :rolleyes: But I always welcome suggestions/Pictures etc!!

That would be fantastic dutik! Thank you so much!!

Thanks for the humor/fun!!  :thumbsup:

PS: Sent you an IM. Don't worry it's ok to open  :evil_laugh:

All the best my friend

Edited by Girlscanplay2

Would you believe, I have a couple of the under wing pods cast.....um, been meaning to mention them. One of our very own LSP guys did the masters. I will post more about that tomorrow.

Looking forward to it my friend!

Ready with the binoculars at the back for this epic build. ... :whistle:

of course you can and will do this T.. I don't need to model ..I have MY excuses. .I am WATCHING you... :yahoo:

you GO GIRL. ... Good Luck

:punk:

ONE of MY favorites jets. .. :wub:

Thank you so much Maru!

Don't look to close with the Binoculars don't want you to see ALL of my mistakes along the way  :rofl: 

Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it!

Good luck with the build - I've got all the RT goodies too - don't know if they're still available, but Fox 3 Studio's produced some nice T-33 stuff http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=36543 also I took some photos you might find useful of the RT-33 in Lisbon  http://www.largescaleplanes.com/walkaround/wk.php?wid=116

Thank you so much Kagemusha!!

This is exactly what I need!!  :m0152:

Very, very helpful!! Thank you for looking in!